American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,948 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Well, the flying part went fine but on the ground it was kind of weird. After boarding we were told the pilots were late. Then we were told someone forgot to put gas in the plane. Then we were told the tow had taken off and we had to wait for it to return. When we finally flew and landed we were informed baggage was blocking the gate so we’d be sitting longer. It wasn’t the greatest experience.
I Used this airline a lot. It's average Priced. I don't like their rules regarding taking your animals On to the plane. All the hype in the media and negative reviews I think are true. I felt that The plane was clean. Staff was fairly organized and not in too much of a rush. Seats were comfortable I felt like I had enough room in aconomy. They were helpful get me a pillow when I asked for one.
I have had pretty good flights with American Airlines. One flight was a little uncomfortable because the flight attendant was rude to anyone who wasn’t white. He separated a Mexican family and yelled at them in front of everyone, embarrassing them. that was the only incident, which is my reasoning for a 4 Star. I think people pay way too much for plane tickets to be yelled at and embarrassed.
I love American Airlines! They are seriously the best airline I have flown through. They are so nice and always have the best snacks! Their prices are reasonable and their planes are always clean! Love them!
This is one airline that I love using. The prices are normally the better ones in town and I like that I can fly from almost anywhere . This is one airline that I do trust and that I have had no issues with.
I love American Airlines they are a little bit more expensive but I feel like they’re extremely family oriented my favorite part was that my nephew was able to get a pen from the pilot when we flew one time
Always my first pick in air travel. American Airlines offers exceptional customer service, great perks to frequent flyers, quality of travel experience is phenomenal every time I fly AA. Highly recommended!
Just purchased two tickets to LA and I ended up buying the wrong times. I was able to get a refund the same day and purchase the correct tickets. Customer service was amazing and I will definitely recommend
Currently have a love-hate relationship with American Airlines. They are convenient in that they travel to so many destinations and the miles are affiliated with many international airlines. However, their customer service is always lacking. It makes flying with them seem less and less inviting every time.
After booking tickets months in advance only to get to airport and have a hassle of getting seats together as we are a family of 4. Finally got the seats from Rome to DFW changed and didn't have time for DFW to Denver changed. If your going to offer seat assignments up front for a fee, you need to stick to it. Will never go through a 3rd party again to book flights, should have known better.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos