BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19930)
Ashley M.
Mcallen, TX
I recently flew to Las Vegas with my boyfriend and it was just a horrible start to our vacation. I had a travel voucher from American Airlines so I needed to use it, I had no issues with AA prior to this trip. When I got there, the name on my voucher was misspelled by one letter so I had to call the airlines and get my ticket reprinted which nearly made me late for my flight, on our connecting flight to Vegas they put me and my boyfriend on two different flights, when they fixed it they couldn't even seat us next to each other, not to mention our luggage was put on the other flight they initially put me on so we were delayed in getting to our hotel. It was a mess of a travel day but I will say that the people that helped us were extremely friendly and compensating so that means a lot to me and definitely made me feel better about all the mishaps.
Priya R.
Henrico, VA
I travel with a service animal and American is always so accommodating. Their flight attendants are happy and helpful. Their prices seem to beat all their competitors from my small city. I am very happy with their service.
Ariel M.
The service is really great. The airline is generally well organized in terms of staying on schedule and getting your luggage in a timely manner. I've had no issues using this airline in the past.
Martha P.
Last time I flew they were all nice. Didn't have any luggage problems. Only complaint is that when you look young they flight attendants don t seem to care about asking you if you want to purchase food.
Jocelyn C.
Tampa, FL
I'm a huge fan of American Airlines. Over 100k miles flown with them, I have to admit I love them! Advantage is the perfect fit for any traveler to accumulate miles. I love everything about them :)
Katie U.
Normal, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines, never disappoints!
I've flown with many different airlines and i'd have to say that American Airlines and Delta are my top ones!
They accommodate to your needs and expectations.
Amanda L.
Waterloo , IA
American Airlines is not my favorite airline but it is not the worst I’ve been on. Flight attendants are always extremely courteous and helpful! They are the only reason I will fly with them again,
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
When i book any flight, american airlines is the first airline i look to for availability! Ive never had a bad experience with american airlines, the planes are always clean and everyone is so friendly!
Erica S.
State College
Wish that there was more room and the planes were newer, but it's effective travel for where we need to get to. They use the smaller airports which helps us get closer to home which is always nice!
Christy O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always been highly satisfied with American airlines until our trip to Mexico this summer. Our stuff has always been checked by security but the way our luggage wad handled this last trip and some items from our suitcase were actually stolen. Not impressed anymore.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?