American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,933 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Last time I flew they were all nice. Didn't have any luggage problems. Only complaint is that when you look young they flight attendants don t seem to care about asking you if you want to purchase food.
I can't complain. Have never had an issue. Friendly staff easy check in. Seats are a bit tight but what airline isn't these day. Customer service is fine in my experience. Overall great experience.
Held our departing connection flight for 30 minutes because inbound flight was delayed and there were 18 of us needing to make the connection. Prevented us from sleeping on the airport floor!
The American Airlines company I think is one of the best airlines companies. The customer service is excellent and my favorite part is the take off and the landing. I would definitely recommend it! Thanks
American Airlines is not my favorite airline but it is not the worst I’ve been on. Flight attendants are always extremely courteous and helpful! They are the only reason I will fly with them again,
I'm a huge fan of American Airlines. Over 100k miles flown with them, I have to admit I love them! Advantage is the perfect fit for any traveler to accumulate miles. I love everything about them :)
When we traveled back from Mexico we flown AA and it was actually a good flight. I hate flying but I was actually okay free tv and movies, friendly staff, and the pilot was funny but made the passengers feel comfortable and safe with him .
When i book any flight, american airlines is the first airline i look to for availability! Ive never had a bad experience with american airlines, the planes are always clean and everyone is so friendly!
Excelent Airline. In some flighr need more space but the airline y good and the staff work for real with vocation and good humorous. I recomended this air live in many ocacsion. Im fine with us. The food is great to.
I have always been highly satisfied with American airlines until our trip to Mexico this summer. Our stuff has always been checked by security but the way our luggage wad handled this last trip and some items from our suitcase were actually stolen. Not impressed anymore.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos