American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,914 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love flying with them. Haven't had any problems so far. The service is good and the staff are friendly and not rude unlike on some other flights that I have been on. Mostly use them to travel :) would recommend
I don't think I'll ever use American again. We had a layover on the way home and they cancelled our second flight but not our first one so we got stranded in Chicago overnight. There was no offer for a Hotel stay or anything to make this disaster better and the people on the phone who were supposed to help us were downright unpleasant. Rude and nonchalant about the inconvenience they had caused. They wouldn't explain why the flight was cancelled either. The flight they re booked us for the next day wasn't even going to the same airport we were originally supposed to arrive at and they couldn't care less. There was no effort made to assist us at all.
I do like American Airlines. My brother just flew out to Japan on American Airlines and I am flying to Virginia on American Airlines so it is a good safe plane to travel with. Never had a problem yet.
Great airline, whether you are flying for them, or working for them! They are affordable, and take good care of their customers, and take wonderful care of their employees. Great pay, vactions, free flights, benefits, and bonuses.
American Airlines flies out of my closest airport most frequently. It's your middle of the ground airline where they don't charge extra fees for carry ons, but generally everything else is the same.
Is very easy to use there flight service they're very professional and nice service i never had any problems with this service I definitely would use this service again
It’s a decent Airline. I haven’t had a terrible experience, but they do overbook flights. They do provide entertainment on the flight like a movie or live TV. It’s one of my top three go to airlines.
I have not travel for awhile, however they were courteous and very helpful. I traveled with a handicap person and it went smooth. It was a quick trip. Smooth and I had a window seat. I was satisfied.
I enjoy their flights, and their point system. I use American Airlines most times that I fly. Their customer service is good. They have a great point system, but not all their aircrafts are updated.
AA is a great airline with great family values. Their employees are friendly and efficient. Never have too many problems flying AA! Can get cheap tickets on Expedia when doing last minute vacations!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos