American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,867 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They need absolutely no promo from me but I’ll give it any ways. I love this airline and have been a long time flyer with them. They always have great service as well as a great in flight experience.
Traveling on American Airlines is a wonderful experience. You certainly get what you pay for. The service is top notched and the equipment is newer. Even if it's not new, they renovated beautifully to make it feel new. Thank you AA for making flying affordable and enjoyable!
I travel mostly American, I have their CC so I get miles to use to travel with. I travel to MX twice a year and their flights have always been the best for us. I always recommend AA to anyone--no judgment bloodys at 6am!
Acceptable as far as domestic air travel gets these days. Really couldn’t ask for or expect better. Rarely experience problems and when have, American has handled with professionalism and expediency
I enjoy their flights, and their point system. I use American Airlines most times that I fly. Their customer service is good. They have a great point system, but not all their aircrafts are updated.
AA isn't my go-to airline, but I've never had a problem while flying with them. Their service is good and they cater to your needs. I fly relatively often, but haven't flown AA as much as other airlines.
It’s a decent Airline. I haven’t had a terrible experience, but they do overbook flights. They do provide entertainment on the flight like a movie or live TV. It’s one of my top three go to airlines.
I don't remember much about using American Airlines. So it must have not been a bad experience. I use Priceline a lot so I got tickets through there to fly American. Therefore the price must have been decent.
Solid airline. Has a range of planes depending on what your destination is of course. I fly a few times a year at least and my initial go-to is to search American Airlines first before any other airline.
Amazing company they always give me earphones they have an app which makes it easy to navigate and have a nice flight experience I always pull up the tickets on my phone I'm very satisfied with all their employees
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos