BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Tee-Ka J.
Greenwood, MO
The flights were on time, which is something that I always appreciate when traveling. The airline staff were great and it was very easy to check-in. The only complaint is having to pay for baggage.
Katie L.
Carrollton, GA
I have had consistently positive experiences with American Airlines. I wish they would just build the checked bag fee into their ticket fares, and then allow one free checked bag. Their cabs are nice.
Christina L.
colorado springs
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Enjoyed the airlines and my experience. Found tickets to be pricey compared to competitors but you pay for the service you get. Sometimes better to pay a little extra to be comfortable when traveling.
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
American Airlines is my favorite company to fly with. Their prices are fair, customer service is awesome and I have never wanted for anything on a flight. I fly a lot and it is my go to for getting there.
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s a flight. They don’t have great service but I get a free cart on and on most flights a free drink and some pretzels. Also they are the cheapest flights from DFW to near my parents home in Alabama.
Sheila D.
Homestead , FL
Fue muy comfortable viajar con esta aerolínea me sentí muy Bien atendida . Fue necesario que contactará con el Costumer serves y fue mi parte favorita porque me di cuenta que estaba en buenas manos !!!
Angelina K.
Great flight attendants and comfortable seating. The only thing is there is no charging ports for traveling. The seats could be a little bigger but it is not inconvenient or anything. Would recommend!
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
My absolute favorite airline to fly. Most professional, best customer service, and great staff. Flies to every destination you could want and offers a tier of prices to make it affordable for everyone.
Khadija D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines have always treated me pretty decent, but I don't use it that often honestly. The costumer service is pretty okay. My favorite part is when the airplane flys haha. Recommended. Byeee!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American airlines. They were so nice to me when I flew. I liked how they came around and collected your garbage when you needed it. The flight attendant was always so upbeat and good at her job.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?