BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19894)
April M.
Wyomissing, PA
Had a layover in Chicago and the plane was over booked. I had to wait 6 hours for a different flight and didn't receive anything back for my time or the inconvenience. Would not recommend this airline!
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
We had a pretty bad experience with our first time. Not only did we get home nearly 24 hours late but they made us miss work. No compensation yet. Being stranded overnight didn't help our opinion either.
Rosario D.
Madison
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Customer service was good overall. I liked that they were able to accommodate me on the next available flight when I missed my flight.

The only downside is that the seats are very close to each other.
Kd Y.
Pelzer
Lots of layovers but great pilots! Helpful staff and great take offs and landings. Would fly with them again but would also fly with others. Their tickets can also be a little pricy compared to others.
Taylor G.
I've always had great experiences flying American! Never anything bad.. Service is always great and have never had a problem while traveling. They're my go to airline because of the miles program as well.
Karlyn B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would say overall I’m satisfied with this airline! I haven’t had too many issues, and customer service was good. I don’t use this airline as much as others, but overall I’m happy with their services!
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Boston to La Guardia. At boarding gate, suddenly American Airlines announced the flight is delayed from 12.00 to 2pm without any prior notice at check in or earlier. I booked for first class but then got downgrade if I want to go earlier flight at 1 pm. I have no choice and they told me there won't be any compensation. Only 1 staff working at the gate trying to fix this problem for the whole plane passenger. Very bad management and unacceptable problem solving.
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service, flexible schedules, and nice people who work for them. Food is good, but they tend to leave off schedule. I have used them at least twice a year, but only if I can't get a southwest flight.
Deisy V.
Personally I hate how small the chairs are and how close you’re to the people. If i would to fly with his company again i wouldn’t expect much than poop seats and overpriced seats too! Idk I would just avoid this personally
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It used to be my go to airline until the merger. They then changed their reward system for the worst. Plus with their new basic economy seats it’s a waste of money because the seats aren’t comfortable.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?