American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,867 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've had an over all positive experience with American. They're usually pretty good about boarding on time, and updating customers if there is a delay. Snacks aren't that great, they only have pretzels.
Flew American Airlines from Florida recently - as far as airlines go, this one is pretty solid. Legroom isn't the best but that's pretty much all planes. Flight attendants were super warm and attentive. An overall positive experience! I would definitely fly them again.
The last few times I have used this airline, the flights were overbooked and people were asked to give up their seats. The customer service was okay but some of the flight attendants were not the nicest!
American is great. One improvement I would like to see is with their app. Their desktop website is great and user friendly, but their app is not always easy to use!
Had a nice trip on american airlines. The only complaint is that i was told the plane had wifi and it never showed up on my wifi on my phone. Other than that had a good experience with american airlines.
It wasn't as comforting as I should've been. However, wasn't like I was first class. The service was good the drinks was ok and was easy for me to kill out the screaming baby I'm back of me and my nerves
AA treats their passengers well and my mother and I were very happy with them. They have excellent customer service and the meals they offered we're very good. I have used them twice now for my flights!
Always have cancelations and everyone is rude. The service on board is pathetic and the lounges are sad. I always avoid AA at all cost. They rarely are even the cheapest option. Try not to fly if there is another option
American airlines was pretty good! The service was quick and now that it has joined with United, my family and I use it often! There aren't any strong cons that I remember, but e=the customer service was very good. I am pretty satisfied with my trip!
Typically better than the others. Usually you get a bit of leg room and some snacks. Flight attendants are always really kind and helpful. Booking is pretty easy too. Overall, American is a good airline.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos