BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Nickeasha S.
Wyandanch, NY
I have used American Airlines to fly a couple of times and I really have no complaints. They aren’t a very reliable airlines and they definitely put their passengers first no matter what the circumstance.
Maya A.
American is by far the best airline. The service is always great, the planes are always nice and comfortable, this is how airlines are supposed to be. I’ve never had a serious issue while flying American.
Heaven M.
Rochester
Its a very inexpensive airline its very family friendly . you would be very comfortable in just one second on sitting in a chair . i use it very often.The best part about it is the costumer service is great . If Someone wanted me to recomend an airline i would surely pick this one .
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
I've never had a problem with American AIrlines which is why I continue to fly with them. I'm never hassled, the flights are always smooth and on time. The customer service I've experienced is superb. I always recommend them.
ANDREA C.
Miami to New York JFK. My experience with the American Airlines flight AA1048 (1 June 2017) was by far the worst experience I have had with any airline. Flight AA1048 was delayed over 4 hours (scheduled departure time was supposedly 3:30pm from Miami and arriving at JFK at 6:30pm), which resulted to my boyfriend and I not making our connecting flight to Sydney via Abu Dhabi. We ended up departing Miami airport at 7:30pm and arriving at JFK at 10:10pm at terminal 8. Our flight back home was scheduled to depart at 10:45pm at terminal 4 with Etihad Airlines. The staff at American Airlines (both at Miami and the JFK airport) had no concept of urgency, sensitivity or care to its passengers. Gate changes were made without clear announcements (D4 to D23) and passengers were not informed in a timely manner about reasons for the flight delay. Sporadic announcements were made when it was clear that passengers were becoming even more restless and agitated as their patience was being stretched beyond their capacity. One bit of information that was announced was that the plane was ready to leave however, the cabin crew was waiting for one flight attendant who was running late. This was actually ridiculous considering the flight was already late for 3 hours and she was still late. I do acknowledge that the pilot informed us in a timely manner the reasons for the further and ongoing delay, which was nice. Furthermore, I do also acknowledge his amazing pilot skills steering us through the crazy turbulence and landing the plane in such a smooth and gentle way. AA staff at JFK were rude, abrupt and showed no courtesy. After the plane landed, my boyfriend and I tried to get off the flight as soon as possible and when we managed to get through to the gate front desk, I spoke to a lady explaining to her that my boyfriend and I had a flight in 45min but she just brushed us off and said that since we didn't book the connecting flight with AA, there's nothing they can do. I asked her if it was possible if she could call the other terminal to notify them that we were on the way and she just said, "Nope we can't do that and there's no way and that we missed our flight considering the time involved with baggage claim". We asked her how to get to terminal 4 and what was the fastest way and she just advised "go up that way and follow the signs" in her monotone. She provided no equitable solution, not even extended a small kind gesture to appease our frustration as it was clear she did not understand the concept of customer service.
Lyndsey S.
Manchester , NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Food is better than some other airlines and they do offer a decent selection. Staff is accommodating but not entirely friendly. They're not my first choice but I'd choose them over an airline like Spirit.
Katarena S.
Waco
When we got stuck in London due to a snow storm in Chicago British Airways totally screwed us. American airlines provided everything we needed and helped us so much. We try to fly then at any time we can.
Princess S.
Superior
Awesome customer service! The flight was over booked but they were able to find a solution quickly and even gave some incentives to take the next flight! I felt the issue was taken care of professionally!
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I've flown AA many times recently, and they never fail to WOW me! I love the new design of their planes, they're extremely comfortable, nice comfy leather seats and much more leg room than many other airlines. I love the screens at every seat as well and the fact that they play a video for the safety precautions as they take off, makes for a smoother and quicker flight. The attendants are nice, just wish they weren't so expensive. Also, I needed to cancel a ticket that had been purchased (but not yet checked in) and it was a day before the take-off and they wanted to charge me more than my ticket even costed to cancel it. AKA, so cancel my ticket I'd literally owe them MORE money, so I just left it.
Shakema G.
Edison, NJ
The flights are always safe and smooth (in my experience), and the staff are always warm and welcoming. The only problem that’s I’ve had is with the tv’s on the back of the seats. They almost never work.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?