American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They were alright. Nothing wonderful to really write home about but they also got me from point A to point N without bursting into flames so I have to give them credit for that I suppose. Would use again.
American Airlines is just OK. The customer service is not where it should be. Other than that though the plane is clean in the ride is typically smooth. The only con would be the customer service is slow.
This is such a great airline the times that I have traveled with this airline it has being great the service and everything is always on time and I really like this airline and I would totally recommend it
American Airlines is always a pleasant experience. I know with some you usually experience a lot of delays but they are very precise with their flights and flying coach isn't always a bad experience there.
The best one ever ! Comfortable seats, ice flights, pretty comfortable and usually on time. I just don't like that they can switch your seats around at the last minute and split up the family when they do.
Flights are usually more expensive than other airlines, and have had more delays/cancellations with less help afterwards. However, the Flights that do leave have always been nice, easy, enjoyable flights.
American is by far the best airline. The service is always great, the planes are always nice and comfortable, this is how airlines are supposed to be. I’ve never had a serious issue while flying American.
At the time I took American Airlines the service was amazing had no problems at all. Not very often at all. My favorite part was watching a movie and snacks and the yes I would recommend American Airlines
I flew with American air lines a couple times they are very affordable while still keeping cleanliness and great customer service. The seats are comfy of course. I would recommend flying with American air
The last time I flew American Airlines I had a horrible experience! They begin to board us on the plane before they figured out there was a problem that needed to be fixed. So half of the plane was boarded and they asked us to just stay in our seats.... we sat on that plane delayed for over 2 hours!! They wouldn't even allow us to get off the plane and wait in the airport. Once the plane took off and the stewardess started to walk down the aisle to offer any of the food or drink to purchase by the time they made it to us in the middle portion of the plane they were completely out of all the food except for cookies peanuts and limited sodas..... I was so mad and so tired by the time I got home I had every intention on emailing or writing American Airlines and letting them know how unhappy and unprofessional all of that was. But life is overwhelming and I never got around to let him know how bad my experience was.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos