American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines never disappoints. I have never had an issue with this airline and I always have plenty of leg space. I have not flown on American Airlines recently but in the past they have been great.
The last time I flew American Airlines I had a horrible experience! They begin to board us on the plane before they figured out there was a problem that needed to be fixed. So half of the plane was boarded and they asked us to just stay in our seats.... we sat on that plane delayed for over 2 hours!! They wouldn't even allow us to get off the plane and wait in the airport. Once the plane took off and the stewardess started to walk down the aisle to offer any of the food or drink to purchase by the time they made it to us in the middle portion of the plane they were completely out of all the food except for cookies peanuts and limited sodas..... I was so mad and so tired by the time I got home I had every intention on emailing or writing American Airlines and letting them know how unhappy and unprofessional all of that was. But life is overwhelming and I never got around to let him know how bad my experience was.
I took my first flight with this company and it’s everything I had hoped for, very quick and easy to get through all the steps with and the overall energy of the staff is just amazing and very welcoming!!
I️ love American Airlines. I️ can’t think of any time where I haven’t been completely satisfied with their services. I’ve always had an incredible experience flying American and I’ve always been satisfied.
We had a 2 hour layover turn into an 8 hour layover. The service onboard was sufficient but the delay was hard to overcome. Would have been a better experience had the crew kept us more updated but I recognize that may not be their fault.
I have been flying American Airlines for years now and haven't dealt with too many awful customer service issues. They fly all over and sometimes a little more expensive. I will continue to fly with them.
Lots of ways to gain status and get perks! Very very user friendly. Planes are clean and stewardesses are kind and helpful. The lounges at American are very nice and it’s not hard to be eligible to get in
Great trip with American Airlines. They really have met all my needs. I have use it for a decade now. The customer service was fair and they always try to accommodate me when they are able too. Recommended
American Airlines is just OK. The customer service is not where it should be. Other than that though the plane is clean in the ride is typically smooth. The only con would be the customer service is slow.
Flights are usually more expensive than other airlines, and have had more delays/cancellations with less help afterwards. However, the Flights that do leave have always been nice, easy, enjoyable flights.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos