American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Living in a small rural area sometime American is my only option for flight. If I can avoid them, I do. They always change my flight location and times and really causes an inconvenience when along plans for someone to meet me.
Flying just stinks...no matter the airline. I just like getting there quicker. This summer we used AA to get to Jamacia. Missed our connecting flight on the way back due to mechanical problems on the first leg....But our bags made it on the connecting flight home. There we stood, at the window, watching our plane sitting there. But they wouldn't let us on because they had closed the cabin door. No more flights out that night. We found this out after dragging our two young children around the airport for an hour. No bags, no stuff,. just us in an empty airport wondering what the heck to do. And it wasn't easy to figure out. There were no employees at half the gates. But....alas, they got us a hotel for the night....that is, in the dumpiest part of Dallas and about 30 minutes away from the airport. Is this how they make up for leaving us in a place we don't belong? If prices are comparable, I'd go with another airline first.
I have flown this airline several times and I have never been disappointed in the service of the flight attendants. They always make sure the customers are taken care of. I would highly recommend to fly this airline.
there seats are always comfortable they always bring u snacks but the only problem is that they seem to always delay a flight and that is anoying other than that i recommend 4/5
Es una buena aerolínea sin embargo eso de que te cobren por la maleta me parece absurdo por lo menos deberían permitir una maleta y la adicional si cobrarla, en los demás aspectos creo que cumple con las expectativas
American Airlines was the company my husband and I used to fly to Vegas for our honeymoon. Although, our flight was delayed due to weather, we were able to be accommodated to catch the very next flight when we asked.
American has acquired US Air, so they currently are merging their fleet. I love flying American because I do not like the free-for-all seating on Southwest. Favorite part is for sure the free movies on flight.
My service was very good the people were very kind and helpful. My parents have taken me on a lot of flights with American Airlines. I love the whole experience. I am very satisfied with the airline and the service.
An average airline - with my bad luck Ive often had delays but overall pretty normal for an airline. Nothing great or bad to say about them. Never had any serious problems so I can't speak to how the customer service is.
I've flown a few flights with them. If you get on one of their newer airbus planes, it's really comfortable nice seats even in economy. The older planes are mediocre, don't except anything above the standard service.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos