BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Electa r.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Living in a small rural area sometime American is my only option for flight. If I can avoid them, I do. They always change my flight location and times and really causes an inconvenience when along plans for someone to meet me.
Sheila S.
Flying just stinks...no matter the airline. I just like getting there quicker. This summer we used AA to get to Jamacia. Missed our connecting flight on the way back due to mechanical problems on the first leg....But our bags made it on the connecting flight home. There we stood, at the window, watching our plane sitting there. But they wouldn't let us on because they had closed the cabin door.  No more flights out that night. We found this out after dragging our two young children around the airport for an hour. No bags, no stuff,. just us in an empty airport wondering what the heck to do. And it wasn't easy to figure out. There were no employees at half the gates. But....alas, they got us a hotel for the night....that is, in the dumpiest part of Dallas and about 30 minutes away from the airport. Is this how they make up for leaving us in a place we don't belong? If prices are comparable, I'd go with another airline first.
Hannah W.
Archdale, NC
I have flown this airline several times and I have never been disappointed in the service of the flight attendants. They always make sure the customers are taken care of. I would highly recommend to fly this airline.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
there seats are always comfortable they always bring u snacks but the only problem is that they seem to always delay a flight and that is anoying other than that i recommend 4/5
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Es una buena aerolínea sin embargo eso de que te cobren por la maleta me parece absurdo por lo menos deberían permitir una maleta y la adicional si cobrarla, en los demás aspectos creo que cumple con las expectativas
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines was the company my husband and I used to fly to Vegas for our honeymoon. Although, our flight was delayed due to weather, we were able to be accommodated to catch the very next flight when we asked.
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
American has acquired US Air, so they currently are merging their fleet. I love flying American because I do not like the free-for-all seating on Southwest. Favorite part is for sure the free movies on flight.
Annabelle B.
Spring Hill, FL
My service was very good the people were very kind and helpful. My parents have taken me on a lot of flights with American Airlines. I love the whole experience. I am very satisfied with the airline and the service.
Elizabeth P.
Syracuse, NY
An average airline - with my bad luck Ive often had delays but overall pretty normal for an airline. Nothing great or bad to say about them. Never had any serious problems so I can't speak to how the customer service is.
Michelle M.
I've flown a few flights with them. If you get on one of their newer airbus planes, it's really comfortable nice seats even in economy. The older planes are mediocre, don't except anything above the standard service.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?