American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,956 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Decent flight experience. The food and drinks are not free and flight attendants are not as joyful as other airlines. I’ve always gotten to my destination with American Airlines so I can’t complain too much!
American Airlines is just your standard airline company. I do not feel like they exceeded or fell short compared to any other airlines that I have traveled on. However, I am not a frequent flyer so I don't not have the most experience.
No airline is perfect, but American Airlines is definitely top notch in my book. As an AAdvantage member, I am impressed with many of the available benefits and the reliability as compared to other airlines.
I have enjoyed the trips I have made on AA. My only dislike is the bag fees they have. They are usually the ones with the better service hours. We do travel by air at least 3 times a year. My favorite part is the smiling faces from the flight attendants.
American is the only airline that my small city uses! It’s great that we have that option, there’s a few flaws but always gets me where I need to go when I need to go and the crew is always great. Obviously I will always fly AA
American Airlines is pretty much par for the course as far as air travel goes. They herd you in; they herd you off. But you do get there. I have had neither stellar nor deplorable service. It's just average.
We most recently used American Airlines to travel to Jamaica for our honeymoon. The staff on every flight were upbeat and attentive, even joked around with people. I will continue to use them in the future.
My experince with American Airlines was okay at most. But I don't think I can honestly judge on a 2 hour flight from California to Las Vegas. The attendants were nice but I hated the flight being delayed.
I’ve consistently used American Airlines. It’s always seemed they have multiple flights throughout the day, to give me options on when I want to leave. I’ve always been satisfied with my flight experience.
I thought it was quite relaxing not the best because of the sits. Favorite part was when we arrived. I don't usually use it but another thing I thought was awesome was that the customer service was good they had respect for their customers.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos