American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I love traveling with American Airlines ❤️. This past Christmas my family and I flew with them to Jamaica. My grandma was treated with care & so were we. They ensured that every was great. 😊 I would definitely recommend this
i have always had a good trip with this airline. lots of room depending on where you sit on the plane, and always clean every time i fly with them. it’s really nice how they have the screens showing the weather too!
The seats were spacious and I’ve always had beverages or snacks offered during the flight. Some of the planes even have free built in tablets to keep you entertained during the flight. This is my preferable airline.
Never had an issue with this airline. I can always find great prices at the right Tavel times I would like. The flight attendants have always been more than helpful and kind. I honestly can't complain about anything.
Army has made me travel alot, every time my husband leaves for deployment I go back to my hometown and American Airlines is the way to go! Staff is friendly and kind. They try to help in every way they can I love it
I need AA to stop playing with my miles and my status. I appreciate that their planes are becoming more modern but I'm not at all thrilled with their customer service or their frequent delays to destination spots.
The airline itself was very easy. I carried on but my luggage still wouldn’t fit in overhead bin. They checked my sister and my bag complementary no problem. My ONLY complaint was how small and packed the plane was.
Recently took AA back and forth to Mexico and all four flights were staffed by professional, friendly and accommodating personnel. The inbound trip had to go through a major storm and the pilot handled it very well.
I have flown with them once and it was my first international flight and it was super duper easy. I did not have any issues. One thing I would change is the leg space especially when you’re on a flight for 8+ hours.
Always my favorite airline. And now you can surf the internet with access to wifi during your flight. The atedant are plesant. I use it everytime I go on vacation. Highly recommended to anyone thats like a comfortable ride to their destination!!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos