American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,909 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is a fantastic company so I don’t mind paying a little extra to support their vision. Crew members are always so hospitable and go out of their way to make sure my experience is top notch.
I booked with American Airlines to fly domestic from NYC to Florida. The flight was on time. The staff was pleasant. The price was right. No complaints here. I would fly this airline again without hesitation.
I've never had a problem with this air line. The only thing I wish airlines would change would be allowing everyone to have a free checked bag because we're already paying so much money to fly on the airplane.
My experience with American Airlines has always been pleasant. Although their prices can get pricey, it's worth the leg space you get. I recommend this airlines for a long distance trip verses and short one.
Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. I feel like American is the definition of an average airline. For what you get the prices could be better and the service could be better but hey, at least it is at spirit!
With a hub in my town, this is my fav. Direct flights are the best! Our recent trip to Florida was great. My 2 year old was greeted by the pilot. She was sooo happy. The flight attendants were so nice to us.
Nice planes. Nice flight attendants. The food and drink options aren't too bad. Definitely didn't like the really long wait times inbetween boarding and unboarding. Handled their unaccompanied minors nicely.
Boarding efficient for a full flight and we left on time. Seats as you expect on a A320 - comfortable and good leg room for a 3 hour flight. FAs friendly and served what they had with a smile which is nice.
Ive flown American Airlines multiple times I haven’t had any issues with them happens to have any complaints about them really pretty good airline keep it up don’t screw up and end up like United that wouldn’t be good
The standard for domestic US flights. From my experience, no frills travel. Great hospitality corporation and they fly to dozens of destinations. I wish they had more direct flights out of Nashville, though.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos