BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
Victoria N.
Americus, GA
I took my first flights ever with American Airlines, they had the cheapest flights. On domestic, they make sure you have delicious pretzels and plenty of drinks for the trip! The flight attendants are always so polite and take care of your needs.

On international, i dont mind being in coach. They provide you with meals depending on the length and time, snacks, drinks, a pillow and blanket. The one I was on was very modern and nice. It had comfy seats and a video screen. I watched Deadpool and there were games and music too. They also give you new, free headphones. They aren't great quality but good enough for flight.

I would recommend! Make sure to sign up to get miles so you can be rewarded.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This airline is great for the price you pay. It isn't the fanciest but I never leave the airport upset with them. The customer service is awesome. I only fly a couple times a year but I will always choose AA!
Ariel S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Always had a pleasant experience flying with this airline. Flights were ontime and plane was clean. Flight attendants were attentive and friendly. I don't fly very often but I have always had a good experience
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never had any problems, and I feel like AA treats you better than other airline companies. I'm not a fan of paying to upgrade your seat in the general cabin.
Lisa D.
Edinburg, TX
American Airlines is ok feel like it's very expensive compares to other airlines and charge extra for everything. Customer service is great though compares others I've flown with. I fly at least twice a year.
Takeyon G.
Mesa
I love this company. Flown on their planes basically my whole life. There are many pros but the cons fall with them cancelling many destination routes. The costumer service is great and I always feel welcomed.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Good airline, no issues with it. It's good to always compare rates, pros and cons. It one to consider if you are looking for a good and reasonable airline to purchase a flight. I would recommend this airline.
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve always enjoyed flying American. I’ve never had any major issues at all. Service has always been pleasant on the plane and off. And tickets prices are always competitive with all the other major airlines.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
American is expensive but the most reliable and good service airline I have used. I feel safe and generally comfortable on their planes for when I fly middle class. My family uses American as often as possible
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have had better luck with jet blue. Most of my experience with this company has not been the best. However I know many workers that work hard here. But I haven't had good flight experiences myself with them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?