American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,915 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American is decent. I would definitely pick jetblue over them, but American is a close second. Prices are reasonable and they do offer similar in flight accommodations such as reclining seats, tv, snacks, etc.
Bad experience with AA in my last trip! Got my baggages damaged and got stolen! I lost my macbook pro and clothes and articles that were inside my checked bag! Also first class from LAX to SLC isn't worth it!
I love flying with American Airlines. Check in is always quick, they have never lost a bag of mine, customer service is super friendly and the space on the aircraft is roomy. I will continue to fly with them.
This is an airline my family and I use a lot for travel and we have had only good experiences. They have a pretty nice rewards program if you accumulate enough miles. I would recommend this airline to anyone.
Recently traveled with AA and had a horrible experience! My flight was delayed and the representative assisting me was very rude. Very disappointed in my experience and definitely don't recommend this airline
We’ve always loved American Arlines. They’re constantly ontime and offer inflight entertainment. We fly with them once or twice a year and they’re usually the first airline we search for deals on.
The staff was friendly and kind. I had a hard time finding a direct flight which was hard because I was traveling with a young child and a direct flight is to do with her. Overall had a good experience though.
It’s a great airline!! The flights are always on time. Everytime I want to travel I choose American Airlines. The only bad thing is that they have to update their airplanes. As a costumer I’ll always choose AA
I've flown on American Airlines many times and am a AAdvantage member and have an AAdvantage credit card. I have been fairly pleased with their rewards program and customer service / flight for the cost.
American Airlines is the only airline that I trust. I know that even the worst seats are big enough to fit me as a 6'3 man. I also love their rewards program and have never felt slighted by one of their reps.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos