American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Currently, I have not had a bad experience on American Airlines. For the most part, staff have been friendly and helpful. They give a small snack of pretzels or cookies. I don’t like how you have to pay for a seat on-top of your ticket. I prefer southwest and do my best to fly with them whenever I can.
I fly with AA often. They have a nice service in all of their cabinets. The food is decent and the chairs comfy. For coach any carrier will do, but for business and first they treat you well.
American Airlines has lost my luggage on multiple occasions, but at this point isn't that happening on almost every airline? The flights themselves have been good, it's the on-ground staff that seem to be the problem.
Flying with American Airlines was an easy process. The flight itself was on time and and we departed an arrived to our destination around the time they had listed. The flights are pricey and they could use more deals.
Today I went to use a $100 credit I had gotten from the worst experience EVER in airline history! I promised to NEVER fly Delta/American again after this last time, but I thought I would use this credit and give them another chance! I called customer support to tell them that my voucher was saying expired online. Shari from Tampa, Florida told me that my voucher was expired and there was nothing I could do. She said the expiration date was printed on the front of the voucher. I told her I was looking at the voucher along with the letter Delta sent me right now and there was nothing about expiring. I told her I would send her a photo or scan the voucher and send it to her. She told me the office has no email and no fax machines?? She spoke with a supervisor and he said the same thing! This was a total scam! I wrote this same message on their FB and they deleted it immediately! Never fly with Delta or American Airlines, they are the ABSOLUTE worst!
Love American. They are reliable, comfortable, spacious and usually on time. Friendly staff and have been helpful. We usually try to fly with American and have had very few problems besides the odd weather you run into
My experiences with AA have always been positive. I have rarely been delayed and when I was the customer service rep did a good job getting me into another flight so I wouldn't miss my connection. Overall I was satisfied.
Very Very Nice seats. The seats go all the way back so it is easy to sleep on the plane. The food is ok but I am a very picky eater so that says a lot. The flight attendants are very nice and are always there to help.
On a direct flight my carry on bag was checked at the gate then not loaded on the plane. It took 2 days for my bag to catch up with me. Thankfully I was home at the time. I would prefer to fly another airline in the future.
I love American. Free snack , free drinks. The wifi is free with T-Mobile phones. Their customer services is amazing. Most planes also have tvs with interactive screens at every seat. I fly once a week and love American.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos