BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (20005)
Marissa A.
Bremerton , WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The base experience isn’t anything spectacular. The seats are small and not comfortable, the flight attendants on the flights i have been on were a bit snarky, but overall it’s a great value for your money which i think makes it worth it! I wasn’t expecting a luxury experience with such a cheap ticket, and they got me from point a to b with no problems. Overweight baggage can be a bit pricy so be careful!
Lorena A.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Definitely wouldn’t recommend this airline. They often overbook and because of that even if you’re  one min late to the 1.5-2 hr check in time they will give your seat away. The only reason I give them a 3 star and not one is because after begging they’ll sometimes accommodate and also because sometimes they give me upgrades. I will say my bad experiences with them are way more than the good ones.
Angela W.
State College, PA
This airline is very hit and miss. The service can be questionable and more often than not my flight is cancelled or overbooked. There is a lack of customer service here and that for sure needs some improvement.
Andrea D.
Roselle, IL
Airfares are affordable. Flight attendants are pleasant. The aircrafts could be a lot cleaner. My last flight they changed the aircraft and moved our seats- we had checked-in the night before and chosen seats toward the front of the airplane. We got to the gate and learned that our seats had changed, we were no longer sitting together, and we were all the way in the back of the plane. Awful experience.
Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Mehhh not the best airline, but not the worst.. they are only somewhat accommodating, which is better than most, I guess. The stewardess’s were nice as usual, the only gripe I have is about the airport security.
Emily N.
Cherry Hill, NJ
When flying i try to choose the most reputable airline there is, and American airlines didn’t let me down. The only problem i had was they had over booked the flight and tried to sell seats, which i believe is irresponsible on their part. The flight was calm and they waited on me the whole time. The landing was smooth and we were quick to get on and off the plane. American Airlines get 4/5 stars.
Heather J.
Mebane, NC
We traveled internationally with American Airlines the past 2 years and did not have any issues. The staff were very helpful and assisted us with any questions. I will travel with American Airlines in the future!
Jennifer H.
Murrieta, CA
I have flown American Airlines multiple times. My favorite thing about them are their airline attendants. They are always so nice and helpful and they go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience.
Jocelyne M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One of the more expensive airlines, but it’s better service, swankier planes and an overall better flying experience. If you like reserved seating (cause first come first serve seating sucks) , in-flight movies, WiFi, and good this is your airline.

Main setback? You have to pay for your luggage if it’s more than a carry-on. To me, travel also includes luggage. American Airlines Airline Company
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight to California and then back to NY was very smooth and good! The movies are awesome and the food was very good too. I sat in economy and in the middle seat for a long flight and it was very comfortable.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?