American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,877 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I was having terrible experiences for a while, but 2017 and early 2018 was a lot better. Looking forward to seeing if they continue to improve, since they are the biggest airline to fly in and out of my city.
I like flying with American Airlines. I’ve never had a problem, and the flight attendants were always nice. My flights never were very long so I don’t know about meals, but otherwise an overall decent airline.
Very comfortable , great customer service , spacious seat and minimal snack on board . Not really a big fun of their domestic travel because you have to pay for your bag but love flying international with them
I go to Mexico every December to visit my grandparents. Sometimes I book my flights with American Airlines. I've never had any problems with them. I always go and come back without a problem. I recommend them!
American is decent. I would definitely pick jetblue over them, but American is a close second. Prices are reasonable and they do offer similar in flight accommodations such as reclining seats, tv, snacks, etc.
I don’t have anything stellar or negative to say about American Airlines. I have had good experiences every time I have flown with them and have not had a bad experience. I will definitely fly with them again.
This pretty good seat and fly good on time! Free drink and snacks I love it and excited to go somewhere but cons sometimes delay with weather or something else but it's good thing let's us know what's going on
The staff was friendly and kind. I had a hard time finding a direct flight which was hard because I was traveling with a young child and a direct flight is to do with her. Overall had a good experience though.
American is expensive but the most reliable and good service airline I have used. I feel safe and generally comfortable on their planes for when I fly middle class. My family uses American as often as possible
Recently traveled with AA and had a horrible experience! My flight was delayed and the representative assisting me was very rude. Very disappointed in my experience and definitely don't recommend this airline
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos