BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jessica B.
Staten Island, NY
never had a problem with aa! Excellent customer service! I fly with them about 3-5 times a year and never have complained. Employees always try to Hellas much as they can since I travel with a baby. 10/10 would recommend
Dareen T.
germantown
Honestly the new American Airlines is amazing it has more space for you Kong’s if you have long legs. The window darkens to the level you want. They have privacy screens where the person next to you can’t see your screen.
Armastis K.
Lowell, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used American Airlines Airline Company for a long time. I was an AAdvantage member, and was racking up the points. My experiences were never great - they were just good enough. Nothing terrible happened, but I never felt like it was ever a spectacular experience. Canceling a flight to California changed everything for the worst.

I understand company policies, and you do agree to those policies anytime you do business. That doesn't change the fact that those policies can be awful.

I had an injury that prevented me from flying. I had no choice but to cancel the flight. AA gave me the run-around for hours over the phone. Ultimately, they charged me hundreds of dollars to cancel a flight, after different people gave me different answers about cancelations due to medical conditions. This is speculation, but I bet they had overbooked that flight anyway.

Now I pay more to fly with competitors everytime. At least American Airlines got their cancelation fee.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a pretty good airline. One of the things I do not like about it is you have to pay $25 for your luggage. But they have nice flight attendants and are professional. Traveling all the time they are a company I use often.
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
American Airlines is always a good choice, their flights are never to expensive and it is always an okay ride to whatever destination you are going to. Definitely not the best airline, but not the worst either.
Ashleigh M.
Russellville , AR
I was recently a first time flyer and got switched from United to American Airlines due to a layover issue. American Airlines was very friendly and had great customer service. The plane was clean and the ride was smooth.
Cris M.
Haleiwa , HI
I live in Hawaii, and every time I go to Brasil, I use American Airlines. 32 hrs trip. Easy checking in. The best buying miles program. Good costumer service. Only 1 star goes to the food. The food is terrible.
Liz G.
American Airlines i always a great option! With routes nationally and internationally, you can’t go wrong! They had great service, great crew, were fun, safe, and efficient. I would recommend this airline to anyone that is traveling via aircraft.
Ashlee H.
Key largo, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing bad to say about American airlines but I like flying out of small airports b cause it's quicker and much cheaper and AA doesn't offer service out of most airports I use
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
I have always had very good experiences when flying with American Airlines. They treat their passengers well and give the utmost care for luggage and handling. I would recommend this airline to anyone wanting to travel!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?