American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,958 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We fly this airline all the time. There are often delays, and there are a ton of fees. I will say however, American Airlines is definitely one of the more comfortable airlines. So in some ways you get what you pay for.
I've traveled a lot before and I know I've used this airline as well family members have too. Seats are comfortable I was able to sleep peacefully throughout my flights. I wouldn't have anything negative to say.
I've only flown with this airline once but I was fully satisfied. The only thing I could recommend os that they give more notice of a plane becomes delayed. Service and time in the air was very pleasant overall!
I have flown American Airlines several times. I recently took my daughter that was 6 months old on her first flight with them and she recieve her wings. The crew was very helpful and accommodating on our flight.
Honestly, American is pretty great as far as airlines go! They're always extremely kind to me when I fly and their employees are professional. Also the AA points system and perks (like the lounge!) are top notch.
American was a pretty good flight. However, my plane was delayed to and from including my connecting flight to and back. All the staff was friendly and accommodating to everyone. Very satisfied! Would recommend
I would say it was a very average experience. I've flown several different airlines and American has never been one that has stood out to me. Everything is decent, there's just nothing extraordinary to remember.
I've been using American Airlines for almost 10 years now and it's always a good time. They take care of you before during and after your flight. Their costumer service is always 10/10 and I'd recommend to all!
Great service everyone was very nice and checking was smooth everything went as planned nothing. Bad to say all my experiences have been awesome definitely will continue to use and recommend for any new travelers
The last time I took American Airlines it was a relaxing flight. We received good service and a nice plane ride. I am not sure what has gone wrong recently but I always remember them being better than Southwest.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos