BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
american airlines is a really good airline. they aren't super boujee and nice but they alright. we use them once a month, most flights are on time and they have tvs but the people that work there aren't as friendly
Desirae D.
Mumbai
One of the best airlines out there! I'm so happy that I've flown with them! Affordable prices and good services! It's everything you could ask for! The best part about the airline is that they have wonderful staff that are always willing to help you out! I would definitely recommend this airline!
Jasmine M.
Brookfield, WI
Great customer service and pleasant experiences. The planes are usually spacious and extremely clean. Although you have to pay for bags, you are always guaranteed assigned seats and it's not first come first serve.
Courtney P.
Oswego, NY
I’ve flown AA 4 different times, domestically and internationally. There were delays and problems with the planes every time I flew, however the staff was kind and attentive and the planes were clean and spacious.
Payton W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a nice simple airline for any normal regular family. The customer service was pretty good. there is nothing that really stood out as super good or super bad. I am pretty satisfied overall I guess.
Andrea H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went all the day to Ireland on this amazing airline. The seats are super comfortable and specious. They gave us 2 meals and snacks in between. It was an 8 hour flight and you never starve!! Definitely will use this airline more!
Anna O.
They offer you complimentary in flight movies and sodas that other companies charge for but the service is the pits. Cranky over worked and understaffed flight crews and airport personnel who can't help you with anything.
Emani J.
Generally overall a good experience with American. However, their flight attendants are not as friendly as other airlines that I have flown with. Also, the flights I've taken with American did not have pilots that communicated with passengers about flight announcements and things of that nature.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Amazing company! Good service! Totally recommend this company to travel with! Super good! Really comfortable. You feel safe all the time. Always on time!! They don’t make you regret picking them! Love this company!
Kat S.
Tarpon Springs
American Airlines are a great airline company because they were always conscientious when it came to passengers upon any flights I’ve been on. I haven’t used it much as I don’t travel often. I would recommend them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?