American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,927 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I flew with them when vacationing to Puerto Rico, on the way back our flights were back to back and they didn't have chargers so half the plane couldn't contact family because our phones were dead when we got off
Would highly recommend to the travel maniac! This is a very professional business and flight experience is always amazing. Always nice staff aboard eager to help and I always have a satisfying overall experience!
Flew from Dallas to NYC. The flight crew was nice and very polite. Airplane departed on time and even landed a few minutes early, which was a surprise given that it was a weekend on JFK. Definitely recommended.
Most of the time I don't have issues with American Airlines but a few times there have been ridiculously long delays. I'm talking hours long. But not with other airlines so idk what's up with that but be warned.
Was not a bad experience, just so expensive. I don’t really fly american, but maybe a couple of times. I liked the space on the aircraft, and I didn’t have any troubles with customer service. I would recommend.
I've always had a great experience flying with American Airlines. The only recommendation is that I wish they would include one free checked baggage in the price of your ticket because it can be kind of expensive
Used this airline to go to Disney, comfortable trip with snacks on the flight, stewardess was nicer and friendly, no problems wit customer service , haven't used it in almost 6 years. It was a enjoyable flight.
I love American Airlines. From the snacks to the comfort of the seats, I feel first class always. If I decide to fly somewhere, I check American Airlines for available flights FIRST. They also have great deals!
I’ve never had serious problems with airlines myself. Not personally. But I’ve know American to treat passengers poorly, to lose or break luggage/belongings, and to just overall not conduct business properly. I won’t take chances.
My in-laws use American Airlines a lot. They are members. So when we travel with them it's almost always America Airlines. The booking process and boarding is easy. Always have a quick flight. Everyone's happy.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos