BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Joshua C.
Amazing service. Every time I fly American they go above and beyond. Even if the flights are delayed, I can count on amazing customer service. The representatives do whatever they can to make sure my flight is stress free.
Emma L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline!!! Service was great and got to my destination perfectly fine. Tickets might be more expensive then others but I definitely feel safer spending a bit more!! Flight attendants were wonderful. Highly recommend!!
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This airline is good bad and ugly. I'll start with the good. You can put flights on hold for 24 hours which is convenient. The actual airplane itself and staff are always very pleasant and prices are reasonable until you get to the bad and the ugly. Now the bad, it might not be the same price. The ugly: When you click on the flights they have a chance at jumping in price over double what you think it's going to be! Furthermore if you call them they will not honor the website price which is terrible. I think they should honor the price on their site or take down the flight if it's unavailable. Another thing they do is leave a flight that is unavailable up. I will say if you call them there is not a long wait time but their prices are VERY mis-leading!
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went to school thousands of miles from home so for four years I flew back and forth up and down the coast. I have had good and bad experiences with American Airlines, just like I would any other airline. I am now in a long distance relationship and I always fly American and for almost two years I have had perfect experiences with this airline. I want to mention a time I encountered with this airline. I was flying from Miami to Managua and I ended up boarding the plane, sitting on it for two hours and then deplaning, my flight got moved to the next day but I had to sleep in the airport. The next morning I boarded that plane, just to deplane again. Finally, twenty four hours later I got on another plane that took off and it was a very very frustrating process. American Airlines gave me 15,000 miles to my frequent flyer account and sent a long apology for what happened. I didn't even have to reach out to them and they showed that they cared and I was really impressed by that.
Taylor T.
Mission, TX
I had anything but a normal experience. On my flight home from Brazil back to the USA, there was a passenger who wasn't feeling well. Long story short, the flight should have stopped some where for her to receive proper treatment. Instead we kept going. Once above the Amazons it was too late to stop and the Woman ended up passing away. I ended up being placed into a hotel room. This was a major issue that could have been avoided. Trying to place a whole flight into one hotel was not the best idea. After waiting for hours I finally got a room however the wifi did not work. At that point I began freaking out. How would I tell anyone where I was. After having problems leaving Costa Rica my next flight got delayed where I was put into another hotel. After that I don't think Ill be traveling with AA again. An apology would have been helpful. Note the one star, not only did I have no choice, but if they were not so money hungry the woman would still be alive to raise her son.
Melissa C.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Solid airline with a great selection of flights across the US. There are great options for international flights as well. Coupled with their rewards credit card flying American is a great choice especially if you have the perks of the Admirals Club!
ūüĆüMonica A.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Almost never have issues with delays or cancellations. Accommodating if there is weather/mechanical issues providing passengers with boarding gate services such as snacks and water. In-flight cinnamon cookies are the BEST!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying with this airline. They are amazing! Super affordable flights. Tons of airports to choose from. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who likes to travel!!! So many options! I love flying with them!
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
Took them round trip to Cancun. We were delayed at N. Carolina on our way there. There was some turbulance going and coming. Flight attendants were very nice. Pilot/s knew what they were doing. Would recommend this airline.
Andres R.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown AA a lot and for a long time it was my choice of air travel but their pricing always seem to be so high compared to other companies, economically it didn't make sense to me to fly them for as much as I fly now.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?