American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,934 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
When traveling national it feels as though the service is less then when one travels internationally. But the few times I’ve traveled with American Airlines, when it comes to authenticity they are definitely caring
Nice clean planes, the flight attendants were kind and fun. I’ve flown this airline only a handful of times but that’s because they’re not as common in my area at the lowest price. I would recommend them to anyone
I will fly no other company besides American. I use this airline every time I fly! I always have great customer service! You get wifi, drinks, and rollovers if your flight is cancelled. I do recommend this airline!
I like this airline, I had to book a last minute flight awhile back because my other one was cancelled due to weather and everything worked out. I would definitely use this airline again in a similar circumstance.
Just flew with American Airlines two weeks ago and no complains here. They don’t have any real perks but their service is still great. Customer service was a breeze to deal with! Overall it was a great experience.
Haven’t flown with American Airlines in a couple of years but have always had a great experience with them. Flight attendants always seem like they care and they fly all the way to Guatemala. Very reliable airline.
Amazing company! Good service! Totally recommend this company to travel with! Super good! Really comfortable. You feel safe all the time. Always on time!! They don’t make you regret picking them! Love this company!
Great customer service and pleasant experiences. The planes are usually spacious and extremely clean. Although you have to pay for bags, you are always guaranteed assigned seats and it's not first come first serve.
Great service, really nice and lovely staff and how they treat each and every person that’s flying. Would love to fly again in this airline all time if I could and would highly recommended to anybody who flies.
I had a great experience with AA I went to Colombia and their costumer service was great very helpful as I was running late , first company I check on prices going to Colombia because I always feel 100% satisfied
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos