American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,988 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I like this airline but every time there always a delay because something ends up happening then changes time an goes later an continues on just a bit irritating
I have never had a problem with American Airlines. As a customer I have always been satisfied. I use them once a year. I have never had a delay and the flight as well as their employees have all been pleasant!!!!!
Nice clean planes, the flight attendants were kind and fun. I’ve flown this airline only a handful of times but that’s because they’re not as common in my area at the lowest price. I would recommend them to anyone
I've always loved flying with AA. I have been flying with them for a very long time and will continue to do so. It's great that they go to so many destinations. So far the easiness of checking in has been the best.
Flew with American on my honeymoon trip, we went on a cruise that left out of Miami. The staff was kind and the flight left on time. Snacks were also provided to us on the plane. I would definitely book them again
I do not fly American often but it is a pretty good airline nonetheless. I used their services when my husband was stationed in Florida for training because they had affordable flights, and i enjoyed my experience.
When it comes to flights I’m always very scared and on the edge of my seat, don’t get me wrong I love flying but I love flying even more when I fly with American Airlines, the staff makes you feel very comfortable.
Forget it this is one the thee only ways that I will fly.. I love this airline; the people alone make sure that your well taken care of. They are always clean and have the sent.. I like how clean the seats are and comfy.
I find myself always flying American Airlines probably because their prices are so cheap! I've taken flights to Denver and California and always love flying with them! My whole family enjoys flying with AA as well
Anytime I have travelled using American Airlines, I have never had an issue. Flight was always on time, no issues boarding, and flight attendants have always been very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos