American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've never had a major problem with AA, but they're still to me a so-so airline like most of the big air transport companies. Unfortunately the American air companies tend to be mainly out for a profit of any kind these days.
Wish they had better snacks. The airplanes are normally freezing but my last flight they had really good service but a terrible landing. I normally try other airlines since they seem to be cheaper. Overall it’s a good option.
I honestly think they are great if they are clean and we do not crash. I am alive, never been in a plane crash, and have never had any serious issues with any airline.
I thought my experience flying was alright not too good not too bad and I must have bad luck because flying through this airline my connecting flight was also delayed.
I've never had any trouble with American Airlines. One time when I was 18 I missed my flight of my own fault, and they worked with me to reroute onto the next available flight when they didn't have to. I would recommend them.
This is one of the best airlines I have ever flown with. I have family that lives halfway across the country so I fly a lot. One time the plane had a tv on every seat.
They got me from point A to point B. So I guess they served their purpose. Wasn't too thrilled with the delay or the price but since it was like the soonest flight available and it was important for me to fly out, I took it.
I personally don't like American Airlines. I have flown a few times with them in the past and it was satisfactory until I used it last year to travel to Europe and it wasn't accommodating at all. Very disorganized and the the personnel wasn't very helpful. my seats were taken by a different passenger and I had to seat in a different seat from my husband and they stewards didn't do much to help in the situation. I literally had to argue over my seat with the passenger and let him know that it was my seat eventually I got to seat with my husband. I didn't like that I had to fight for my seat and I didn't receive any help whatsoever. If I can avoid flying with American Airlines it would be wonderful but If there's no other choice than I guess I have to deal with it and hope is not as bad as my last experience.
I've flown with these guys a couple times and each time I do it's TERRIBLE. Costumer service was absolutely terrible and no one was able to help the entire plane. But when they do screw you over they give you vouchers for free flights which I was thankful for but was not thankful for ANOTHER crap flight with them
I had a red eye flight all night and this airline provided blankets in the seats of the passengers so they could get some rest. The flight was one of the best ones I’ve ever been on. No problems and everything went as planed
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos