American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,867 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I am not a frequent flyer and have mostly flown out of Mke or Chicago. I just moved 2000 miles so maybe more flying soon. I have no complaint so far except i am tall with long legs and the seats are pretty cramped.
When traveling national it feels as though the service is less then when one travels internationally. But the few times I’ve traveled with American Airlines, when it comes to authenticity they are definitely caring
Love American just flew to Chicago this weekend. Have an American Credit card so I don't have to pay for checked bags. The app now lets you watch movies on your phone or tablet if the planes don't have their own tv
American Airlines has been good the few times I've flown with them. Their rides have been smooth and the seats are comfortable. The customer services were good as well. I was overall satisfied with their services.
I feel bad and it’s not very common but I had a rough flight. The attendants were rude and made it seem like asking for more water was going to make them lose their job. The plane smelled, my seat had a rip in it.
Generally overall a good experience with American. However, their flight attendants are not as friendly as other airlines that I have flown with. Also, the flights I've taken with American did not have pilots that communicated with passengers about flight announcements and things of that nature.
american airlines is a really good airline. they aren't super boujee and nice but they alright. we use them once a month, most flights are on time and they have tvs but the people that work there aren't as friendly
Amazing company! Good service! Totally recommend this company to travel with! Super good! Really comfortable. You feel safe all the time. Always on time!! They don’t make you regret picking them! Love this company!
Really good experiences with American Airlines. No problems with booking, checking in, or flying. Good in-flight meals and entertainment, and I was pleased with customer service. Would recommend to nervous flyers.
American Airlines is a nice simple airline for any normal regular family. The customer service was pretty good. there is nothing that really stood out as super good or super bad. I am pretty satisfied overall I guess.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos