American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,968 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I went all the day to Ireland on this amazing airline. The seats are super comfortable and specious. They gave us 2 meals and snacks in between. It was an 8 hour flight and you never starve!! Definitely will use this airline more!
This airline is great.they have great customer service and it's always a delight to fly with them.The seats are always comfy and clean and i have never once lost any luggage with them.I would definitely recommend.
I find myself always flying American Airlines probably because their prices are so cheap! I've taken flights to Denver and California and always love flying with them! My whole family enjoys flying with AA as well
American Airlines is ok. I flew from Jamaica back to the US with them and the experience was not that great. Missed the first flight and took DAYS to get another one. When I finally did fly back I flew first class that was great I guess.
I've used this company twice to fly to my destination. I love their customer service. Their flight attendents are very welcoming and make sure that you have everything possible to be comfortable for your trip.
American is always a reliable airline. I've never really had many problems. The service is great and everyone seems pretty friendly. Usually leaves on time with no delays. I've also purchased great deals through as.com.
The service they provided was nice. The flight was quite comfortable and didn't take to long. I flew from San Jose, ca to Los Angeles, ca. My light was delayed a couple hours which was a bummer but nothing to bad.
I fly this airline every chance I get the flight attendants are always on their toes always making sure that they're accommodating every need and all eight of the flights I had taken with them or amazing that one complaint
When it comes to flights I’m always very scared and on the edge of my seat, don’t get me wrong I love flying but I love flying even more when I fly with American Airlines, the staff makes you feel very comfortable.
This is a nice airline but it's not my favorite. It's very pricey and I find that I can find better deals elsewhere when I take the time to look. The staff is usually pretty nice, which always makes a flight easier
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos