American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,948 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Of all the airlines is my favorite, excellent schedules, they answer for you in the delays of flights, incredible attention and good prices, always the use when traveling
Pretty good airline to fly with. Not a wide variety of foods to choose from, but my favorite thing about AA is their app. You can type in your information and receive your airline tickets through it, which makes any trip much easier.
I've never had a problem with American. They treat me and my things with the utmost respect. I don't really understand their military discount policy so I don't tend to use it but other than that they've been a joy!
The flight was simple, onboard snacks, entertainment and blankets. Being able to choose from a long list of movies or tv shows to watch was nice. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is luggage is a little pricey.
I used this once and did not like them. The flight attendants were not nice. The plain was insanely cold. Asked for a blanket and was told they could not provide one. Ask for change in seats and received glares at the desk. Would not use them again.
I recently flew AA with my 5 month old son and I was shocked to see that American Airlines did not offer parents flying with small children an opportunity to pre board. AA definitely lost a customer because of that
My husband and I usually use American airlines when we travel outside the US. We like to go to the island and AA usually has the best deals. They are always on time ad the planes are clean with friendly staff.
This flight went quite well when I flew with them. They are very picky on weight of bags and how many bags you have when you enter the plane. My favorite part was getting off the plane. But overall satisfied flight
I always try to fly American whenever I can. I’ve never had a problem with them and have always enjoyed my experiences. I like their app interface it’s very easy to use and keep track of my luggage. I highly recommend flying American.
I have not had a bad experience with AA to date. I missed a flight once and they we're able to accommodate for another flight with standby. They have good deals and use points to travel when I have enough accomullated.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos