American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is a great airline with great customer service that I’ve experienced. I haven’t flown with them recently but I would fly with them in the future. I would recommend AA as an airline choice to others.
Recently took AA back and forth to Mexico and all four flights were staffed by professional, friendly and accommodating personnel. The inbound trip had to go through a major storm and the pilot handled it very well.
My husband works for a company that flys for American. I obviously graciously enjoy the travel benefits. American though is a decently priced airline and does fly to various locations. I do not mind flying on then :)
I love flying American Airlines. The staff is always polite and the seats are pretty comfortable with good room in front of your legs. I love when I ride on the ones with the movies in the head rests. That feels like pure luxury! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
An average airline - with my bad luck Ive often had delays but overall pretty normal for an airline. Nothing great or bad to say about them. Never had any serious problems so I can't speak to how the customer service is.
Probably one of my favorite airlines. There’s nothing too crazy special about it - it’s just not charging money every second like others do. It’s reliable and not the most expensive ticket out there most of the time.
A good airline overall, I’ve never had any bad experiences with American Airlines. Just a standard flight, nice flight attendants as well. I don’t fly with them regularly so can’t speak for the frequent consistency.
I've flown a few flights with them. If you get on one of their newer airbus planes, it's really comfortable nice seats even in economy. The older planes are mediocre, don't except anything above the standard service.
Have used them a couple of times. They are a good company every time I went they where so sweet. I just hated that they didnt mind that a guy stole my seat with out asking and made me sit where I was not spouse to be
there seats are always comfortable they always bring u snacks but the only problem is that they seem to always delay a flight and that is anoying other than that i recommend 4/5
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos