American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
On the occasions that I've flown American Airlines, which is on 2-3 times a year their services have been good, rarely have I experienced any delays or issues. Their flight crews are professional and usually try to be helpful.
American Airlines are pretty good. They can be pretty pricey and not get that much for the price. One thing though is they are reliable so that is nice. You know it’s a safe, well cleaned plane that isn’t known for any issues.
I love american airlines. I always have had good seats and their flight tickets have sometimes deals depending on the day you book them and what you are leaving. i never had an issue with them. i'm pretty much satisfied overall
American Airlines left me stranded at the age of 15 alone in the Miami Airport (which is huge). They screwed up my connecting flight and we’re not helpful at all. Had to sleep on the airport floor all alone. Horrible experience
Great service. Great air travel experience. I love the the little cookies they give you for free. The plane I went on had little tvs in each seat as well as a place to charge your phone. The wifi wasn't working, but that's ok.
ive flown with american airlines on numerous occasions and sadly i never had a favorite part. each time i flew with them it was a terrible horrendous experience. they lost luggage, flight attendents were rude, and the list goes on and on sadly.
LOVE flying American. Flights almost always depart early and arrive early, and luggage comes out quickly if I check something in. BIG plus that they give out Biscoff cookies in-flight because they’re my ultimate weakness... ;)
We love that they have TVs on the plan to keep me and my sister and parents occupied for the whole flight but we did ask for are whole family to be together for health issues and they made it so are whole family was spread out.
Every time I travel with AA it never goes smoothly. Sometimes the employees are nice but most of the time they are rude. Flights are cramped but the worst is when flights are delayed enough that you miss your connecting flight.
I recently flew America Airlines for a last minute family emergency from the east coast to the west coast. I was able to buy a ticket for $200 with 2 days notice. I was satisfied with my flight and the crew was very accommodating.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos