BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kelly C.
Lititz, PA
Great service and have never had problems with the airline. I like there rewards system and the great deals they have. I have never lost my bag or had a cancellation with them. I really like this airline more than others.
Katie P.
Austin
Average airline. Crappy food, cramped, frequently departing late. Really I’ve noticed no difference between this and every other domestic airline I’ve flown. If it was cheaper, I’d choose this airline, but otherwise.. eh.
Kanisha L.
canton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite airlines to fly. They always have the best customer service. I would recommend them to everyone and always be a repeat customer. The customer service is awesome and airlines is worth your money.
Shantel C.
Brooklyn, NY
American Airlines was the best affordable rate when I was purchasing a ticket but the seats weren't as comfy because the neighbor next to me practically fought me for the armrest but other than that the flight went okay and I noticed while flying with American Airlines that my luggage got destroyed but the airline did offer to fix it and bring it to my hotel before the end of my trip so this was a plus and a benefit for me
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
On my way to Chicago from Florida was an amazing trip with them. I would love to make this my main airline for every destination in my future travels. The plain has very comfortable seats, very spacious, and last but not least advanced technology with modern entertainment . You can choose from various things to do from listening to music, to watching a movie or a TV show of your choice!! Well entertained and occupied through out the whole flight!! Definitely will fly with you guys again when I get the chance, and of course I Will recommend it to my friends and family!
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
Recently had an unfavorable experience with American where my flight was delayed 8 times. Traveling with two young children, I wanted clarification on the situation and did not get that from the managing gate attendants.
Andrea E.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Your average Joe. AA doesn’t go above and beyond in anything in particular but is great for on budget families looking for something middle class. This is weird, but I also love their pre-flight video with instructions.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
American Airlines is a great company! Their staff is amazing and the planes are always so clean! I’m not a frequent traveler but whenever I do travel I prefer to use American! I’m always satisfied with their hospitality!
Ale M.
Carle Place, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my favorite airline so far
I love the food, the movie content and the customer service
My only complain is that when traveling with my baby, they didn’t offer a comfortable seat with leg room and I didn’t even have space for my carry on
It was a though flight because I was holding my baby all the time in my arms
Now I Know that for next time I can ask for a seat with leg room and something like a crib for my baby
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?