American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,931 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My service was very good the people were very kind and helpful. My parents have taken me on a lot of flights with American Airlines. I love the whole experience. I am very satisfied with the airline and the service.
The seats were spacious and I’ve always had beverages or snacks offered during the flight. Some of the planes even have free built in tablets to keep you entertained during the flight. This is my preferable airline.
Flying just stinks...no matter the airline. I just like getting there quicker. This summer we used AA to get to Jamacia. Missed our connecting flight on the way back due to mechanical problems on the first leg....But our bags made it on the connecting flight home. There we stood, at the window, watching our plane sitting there. But they wouldn't let us on because they had closed the cabin door. No more flights out that night. We found this out after dragging our two young children around the airport for an hour. No bags, no stuff,. just us in an empty airport wondering what the heck to do. And it wasn't easy to figure out. There were no employees at half the gates. But....alas, they got us a hotel for the night....that is, in the dumpiest part of Dallas and about 30 minutes away from the airport. Is this how they make up for leaving us in a place we don't belong? If prices are comparable, I'd go with another airline first.
Great service! I've made it alive every time! I like the rewards program since I fly a lot it helps me get first class seats and cheaper flights. They provide ear buds and snacks to hold you over. Overall satisfied.
I don’t like it to much because sometimes they don’t care about their people flying, they just care about money, even for a one hour fly you guys should have a snack because we pay a lot of money even for short flys.
I have flown with them once and it was my first international flight and it was super duper easy. I did not have any issues. One thing I would change is the leg space especially when you’re on a flight for 8+ hours.
A good airline overall, I’ve never had any bad experiences with American Airlines. Just a standard flight, nice flight attendants as well. I don’t fly with them regularly so can’t speak for the frequent consistency.
Is a great company and very good. This has a great organization and offers products suitable for customers, also satisfies customers, I think it is pleasant and professional
Have used them a couple of times. They are a good company every time I went they where so sweet. I just hated that they didnt mind that a guy stole my seat with out asking and made me sit where I was not spouse to be
I flew on American Airlines traveling internationally to Spain. The service was great! The meals were surprisingly good. In addition they had ports to charge your devices. I will definitely be flying with them again!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos