American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,953 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
there seats are always comfortable they always bring u snacks but the only problem is that they seem to always delay a flight and that is anoying other than that i recommend 4/5
Great service! I've made it alive every time! I like the rewards program since I fly a lot it helps me get first class seats and cheaper flights. They provide ear buds and snacks to hold you over. Overall satisfied.
American has acquired US Air, so they currently are merging their fleet. I love flying American because I do not like the free-for-all seating on Southwest. Favorite part is for sure the free movies on flight.
I try you ride Southwest as much as possible, but second in line is AA. I don't mind them, but I'm not a fan of the extra fees and specified leveled boarding groups. They also seem to have tighter seating than most.
Of all the airlines is my favorite, excellent schedules, they answer for you in the delays of flights, incredible attention and good prices, always the use when traveling
I have flown with them once and it was my first international flight and it was super duper easy. I did not have any issues. One thing I would change is the leg space especially when you’re on a flight for 8+ hours.
I've never had a problem with American. They treat me and my things with the utmost respect. I don't really understand their military discount policy so I don't tend to use it but other than that they've been a joy!
The seats were spacious and I’ve always had beverages or snacks offered during the flight. Some of the planes even have free built in tablets to keep you entertained during the flight. This is my preferable airline.
Not my favorite airline but does the job. Fairly affordable, small seats and not the bust customer service. I do purchase their flights when they fit my time and budget. Again, not my favorite but will fly with them.
The airline itself was very easy. I carried on but my luggage still wouldn’t fit in overhead bin. They checked my sister and my bag complementary no problem. My ONLY complaint was how small and packed the plane was.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos