BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Katelynn T.
Lakeview
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has had some poor reviews and stories I’ve read but I haven’t had any bad experiences from them at all! The pros are great food and space cons are very spendy. I was overall satisfied with my flights with them!
Taylor S.
chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines are pretty good. They can be pretty pricey and not get that much for the price. One thing though is they are reliable so that is nice. You know it’s a safe, well cleaned plane that isn’t known for any issues.
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love the fact you can take a flight to the other part of the USA in less than a few hours! Such a cool thing to this day . Or even flying to Australia in 15 hours is amazing!! Job well done to all the hard work that goes into these trips!
Julia S.
Chicago
American Airlines has always been my go to service of airline! This airline travels to many different places and it’s really easy to earn miles! Staff makes sure you are comfortable throughout the flight and I would recommend.
valentina c.
I used it to travel back and foward to Venezuela sometimes they are friendly sometimes no sometimes the food is awesome sometimes is just bad if you take it in Venezuela is perfect when you take it in Miami they treat you awful
Rachel W.
Raleigh, NC
Depending on the plane, the atmosphere is great, the service is great, seats are newly renovated and a small tv is installed in the back of each seat. This fresh take on a airplane makes the whole experience much more enjoyable.
Nabi V.
Great service. Great air travel experience. I love the the little cookies they give you for free. The plane I went on had little tvs in each seat as well as a place to charge your phone. The wifi wasn't working, but that's ok.
Nadia P.
Washington, DC
Just okay, hard to ever get any upgrade. It was annoying when they only took cash for alcohol and then did not offer $5 for free or let me use my credit cAes. Did not have a favorite part would only recommend if no other option.
Valerie B.
El Paso , TX
American is my go to airline for domestic travels and quick trips! Their services are efficient and effective. Customer service has been helpful and knowledgeable in their work. Will continue to use American for my flight needs.
Lorelei S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I would not really recommend American Airlines because in the past whenever I've flown American, the planes have been dirty and the crew has been less than impressive. It's not a bad airline but I wouldn't really recommend it.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?