BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
Cece M.
I fly with AA often. They have a nice service in all of their cabinets. The food is decent and the chairs comfy. For coach any carrier will do, but for business and first they treat you well.
Tori M.
fort huachuca
This is probably my favorite airline. I’ve traveled a lot in the past and I’m pretty sure I’ve flown American and United more than anything else. The customer service is always fantastic, it was always a pleasant experience.
Georgia B.
Malibu
Very Very Nice seats. The seats go all the way back so it is easy to sleep on the plane. The food is ok but I am a very picky eater so that says a lot.  The flight attendants are very nice and are always there to help.
Autumn J.
I haven’t had any problems with this airline yet. I love the service that they give me and how well they treat you during the flight and the airline company is so nice when u have problems and need help with anything.
Rebecca F.
Charlotte, NC
It's was an alright flight. I've never been wowed by an airline company, especially on a domestic flight. They gave out drinks and pretzels and that was as far as they interacted with us. It also could be a bit cheaper
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The last time I flew with American Airlines, my flight had gotten cancelled.... On Christmas Eve. I was very disappointed, especially since we have wasted 3 grand for a very special week trip for it to be cancelled on Christmas Eve.
Tatianna P.
This is a pretty good airline company; not my favorite but not the worst either. The only thing I don't like is the service at times some flight attendants could be a bit rude but other than that my flight was alright.
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
America Airlines is great for travel. I always feel safe when flying with them. I would have given them 5 stars but I did have an issue with them over booking my last company Mexico trip and they put my plus 1 on the flight and told me I needed to catch the next flight. I told them that my plus one would not be able to get to our destination when she landed because everything was in my name through my company and they didn't seem to care. As 2 woman travelling alone I didn't think it would he safe to have her wait in another country for hours at an airport waiting for me. They had over booked the flight and let people that were on standby on the plane and bumped my flight. It was a nightmare. Needless to say they lost my luggage and I didn't receive it till the next day. I had an important company dinner to go to that evening and I had to attend in my travel clothes. It was god awful. When I got to the hotel I called to try to locate my luggage and they didn't seem to care at all. It was a nightmare. Needless to say this was the only issue I've ever had flying with them. So I will give them another chance.
Fannie L.
Flushing, NY
Had my first international flight on American Airlines to Japan and they were so accommodating and made sure we were all comfortable. Enjoyed my first ever flight!
Elise M.
Rochester, NY
I always get to where I have to get safety, but this is never my first pick. All of the planes I’ve been on have been really small which always makes me a little nervous. Not the greatest flight but also not the worst!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?