BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19958)
Autumn J.
I haven’t had any problems with this airline yet. I love the service that they give me and how well they treat you during the flight and the airline company is so nice when u have problems and need help with anything.
Rebecca F.
Charlotte, NC
It's was an alright flight. I've never been wowed by an airline company, especially on a domestic flight. They gave out drinks and pretzels and that was as far as they interacted with us. It also could be a bit cheaper
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The last time I flew with American Airlines, my flight had gotten cancelled.... On Christmas Eve. I was very disappointed, especially since we have wasted 3 grand for a very special week trip for it to be cancelled on Christmas Eve.
Georgia B.
Malibu
Very Very Nice seats. The seats go all the way back so it is easy to sleep on the plane. The food is ok but I am a very picky eater so that says a lot.  The flight attendants are very nice and are always there to help.
Mitzi P.
Midland, TX
I am giving one star because there is nothing less. American is consistently the worst airline to deal with. From high change fees to delayed and inconsistent flights, they manage to frustrate me everybtrip. I do my best to avoid them.
Cece M.
I fly with AA often. They have a nice service in all of their cabinets. The food is decent and the chairs comfy. For coach any carrier will do, but for business and first they treat you well.
Megan C.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to only fly American but I think they have gone down in recent years. The planes are old, most do not have tv's anymore. My platinum card used to get me free checked bags and privileges but not longer does that.
Rachel E.
Ellijay, GA
We had a pleasant experience with American Airlines during our honeymoon to the US Virgin Islands. The employees were extremely nice, plane was very clean. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you for a great round trip.
Tori M.
fort huachuca
This is probably my favorite airline. I’ve traveled a lot in the past and I’m pretty sure I’ve flown American and United more than anything else. The customer service is always fantastic, it was always a pleasant experience.
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
Good! I have no complaints. I am in the military and we sometimes book our flights with them. I haven’t had a bad experience. Flights have always been quick and easy and staff has been friendly. Service has been good!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?