American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,958 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I haven’t had any problems with this airline yet. I love the service that they give me and how well they treat you during the flight and the airline company is so nice when u have problems and need help with anything.
It's was an alright flight. I've never been wowed by an airline company, especially on a domestic flight. They gave out drinks and pretzels and that was as far as they interacted with us. It also could be a bit cheaper
The last time I flew with American Airlines, my flight had gotten cancelled.... On Christmas Eve. I was very disappointed, especially since we have wasted 3 grand for a very special week trip for it to be cancelled on Christmas Eve.
Very Very Nice seats. The seats go all the way back so it is easy to sleep on the plane. The food is ok but I am a very picky eater so that says a lot. The flight attendants are very nice and are always there to help.
I am giving one star because there is nothing less. American is consistently the worst airline to deal with. From high change fees to delayed and inconsistent flights, they manage to frustrate me everybtrip. I do my best to avoid them.
I fly with AA often. They have a nice service in all of their cabinets. The food is decent and the chairs comfy. For coach any carrier will do, but for business and first they treat you well.
I used to only fly American but I think they have gone down in recent years. The planes are old, most do not have tv's anymore. My platinum card used to get me free checked bags and privileges but not longer does that.
We had a pleasant experience with American Airlines during our honeymoon to the US Virgin Islands. The employees were extremely nice, plane was very clean. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you for a great round trip.
This is probably my favorite airline. I’ve traveled a lot in the past and I’m pretty sure I’ve flown American and United more than anything else. The customer service is always fantastic, it was always a pleasant experience.
Good! I have no complaints. I am in the military and we sometimes book our flights with them. I haven’t had a bad experience. Flights have always been quick and easy and staff has been friendly. Service has been good!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos