American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,933 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
They have pretty good in flight service. They're seats are pretty well spaced out so I am able to have a comfortable flight. I have only flown with this airline a couple of times, so I've yet to have a bad experience with them.
I am a carryover from US Airways and was not pleased with how US customers are treated after the merger. America corporate wants to forget they were the bankrupt airline and were saved by the takeover by US Airways.
Loved flying AA. Not anything extra lavish but the service was great, flights were in schedule and comfortable. Missing flights is a bummer but they do their best to accommodate. Could do without the credit card plug mid flight.
When I go on vacation and it's to far to drive I will just use American Airlines to get where I need to be. And yes great customer service. Fav part is it's comfortable and make you feel safe while you are on the plain.
I've been on American Airlines a few times and it was always pleasant! Customer service are always nice and accommodating. The seating is comfortable. All in all I would recommend, prices are not as expensive as southwest
La vez que viaje en esta aerolínea el servicio fue bueno pero ya no me gusta que no ofrecen mucho que comer o cositas así , es cómodo pero al lado mío iba alguien que olía a rayos jeje , pues digamos que fue satisfactorio
I've never had a problem with American Airlines and their service is always punctual and excellent. I have flown with them many times and the customer service and planes themselves are wonderful. I definitely recommend!
It has been a while since I’ve been on American Airlines but from my previous experience it is a fairly well company and priced well for all of the amenities, I’d travel through them again if I had to travel another time
Cheaper option usually, but you get what you pay for. No one here cares at all if you miss something important and it seems its always a priority to let you know at the last possible second if something has changed.
I am giving one star because there is nothing less. American is consistently the worst airline to deal with. From high change fees to delayed and inconsistent flights, they manage to frustrate me everybtrip. I do my best to avoid them.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos