BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19880)
Bethany K.
Fayetteville, AR
Normally love flying American due to ease, but upon weather making my flight home delayed, I ( an almost 20 year old girl flying alone home from NYC) was forced to have my mother call and convince a hotel in Charlotte, NC to let me stay and sleep there for 6 hours after American refused to help house me for the evening, and told me it was too bad I was stuck for a night alone. Don't know if I'll fly again.
Lexie C.
Swartz Creek
I’ve only flown through this airline a couple times and never had any issues at all. Flights were on time or even earlier than scheduled. Friendly staff and I would recommend this airline for anybody looking to fly.
Katie S.
Cooper City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline is very efficient but lacks focus on comfort and entertainment. Typically I prefer other airlines in terms of TVs for distractions and better working WiFi. But for a quick and easy flight this suffices.
Yuhan B.
Miramar , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Right in middle. How the can be awesome they are also horrible!! Is like from 0 to 100 real quick unfortunately. Most of the time is the crew they are super rude, is so dissaponting. But other time they are super nice and pleasant. I don’t believe that a customer is 100% right, but hey you pay for the ticket is not that is for free or that you paid $2 for. Not cheap at all. They stillhave space for improvement.
Lisa J.
Rome
American is the airline I trust. If there is a delay or cancellation they always seem to have another plane waiting. The WiFi on board works well and I like the movie selection they have with the streaming service. Everyone is friendly, I have never had a bad experience with them. With all the crazy things you hear about in the media about air travel it is nice to know when I fly American I don’t have to worry.
upKathie L.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have always had easy service through American Airlines, which is what I look for when riding a plane. I am plus size (100lbs light than I used to be) and they have always had extenders for the seatbelt and have by
Kat S.
I’ve had consistent service for every American Airlines flight I’ve taken. I fly American maybe twice or more a year. Their customer service has been satisfactory. I recommend because they are a dependable airline.
Katy T.
West columbia, SC
American Airlines is normally one of my top favorites to fly with. I really don’t have any complaints. Just wish the bigger planes have personal TVs for the cross country flights. Prices is fair. Staff is friendly.
Piya T.
If it’s not the only direct airlines that go from where I live to Dallas, I probably will never fly AA. The 3-Star given is for the sake of convenience rather than customer service or extra fees for luggage. Last time I flew to London, my flight got canceled & had to take the next flight which they kindly put me and along with 7 other people; one of which is 6’5” in the seats where the two toilets used to be. Not a fan.
shera z.
sunny isles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue while flying American Airlines. Many tines when flying to New York I dealt with delays with American Airlines, but otherwise overall they have been ok. My one issue was a time that we were delayed and then once we landed in our destination we had to remain on the plane for about 45 minutes longer which was horrible since I was with small children. That flight was one I won’t forget.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?