BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19916)
georgianne P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Cheaper option usually, but you get what you pay for. No one here cares at all if you miss something important and it seems its always a priority to let you know at the last possible second if something has changed.
Nazila S.
Generally a positive experience, although they have started an irritating trend of boarding early so luggage compartments get taken up early by people with lower boarding numbers so others are forced to check their bags
Kristen S.
Traverse City, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I got where I needed to go and swiftly. There are not many bells or whistles on the flight but you make up for it with the ticket prices. I was pleased with my experience but I don't think I would want a flight much longer than a few hours.
Anita P.
Mission, TX
Just got back from my vacation! I was impressed with this airline, everyone received so much food on my international flight! It's was nice to be treated in the best way possible! I would totally recommend this airline!
Amanda E.
Morganton, NC
I've only flown with American Airlines once, roundtrip, and was pleased with my experience. The airline crew were very nice. The American Eagle planes could use some updating, but the AA planes were very clean and nice.
Sarah W.
Tupelo
I just flew Airfrance from South Africa and it was a very peaceful flight. For 12 hours the attendants made sure each passenger had plenty to drink and eat. Plenty of movie and tv options and even music. Very kind staff.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I chose to use this airline b/c they let me have one free carry on and one free purse or backpack. The snacks the provide are okay and they usually have decent prices. Overall i was satisfied and i would recommend them.
Raquel R.
Aircraft is clean. Leaves on time and arrives on time. If you book in advance, you get great pricing. Staff and customer service is great! I try to fly with them as much as possible. I highly recommend American Airlines!
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a pretty good airline. One of the things I do not like about it is you have to pay $25 for your luggage. But they have nice flight attendants and are professional. Traveling all the time they are a company I use often.
Micaela M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very comfortable flight. Friendly staff which is always nice, and of course the always long lines that come with any airline. Overall, had a great experience would use again if the right deals come up! Use this company.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?