American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,916 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Cheaper option usually, but you get what you pay for. No one here cares at all if you miss something important and it seems its always a priority to let you know at the last possible second if something has changed.
Generally a positive experience, although they have started an irritating trend of boarding early so luggage compartments get taken up early by people with lower boarding numbers so others are forced to check their bags
I got where I needed to go and swiftly. There are not many bells or whistles on the flight but you make up for it with the ticket prices. I was pleased with my experience but I don't think I would want a flight much longer than a few hours.
Just got back from my vacation! I was impressed with this airline, everyone received so much food on my international flight! It's was nice to be treated in the best way possible! I would totally recommend this airline!
I've only flown with American Airlines once, roundtrip, and was pleased with my experience. The airline crew were very nice. The American Eagle planes could use some updating, but the AA planes were very clean and nice.
I just flew Airfrance from South Africa and it was a very peaceful flight. For 12 hours the attendants made sure each passenger had plenty to drink and eat. Plenty of movie and tv options and even music. Very kind staff.
I chose to use this airline b/c they let me have one free carry on and one free purse or backpack. The snacks the provide are okay and they usually have decent prices. Overall i was satisfied and i would recommend them.
Aircraft is clean. Leaves on time and arrives on time. If you book in advance, you get great pricing. Staff and customer service is great! I try to fly with them as much as possible. I highly recommend American Airlines!
It's a pretty good airline. One of the things I do not like about it is you have to pay $25 for your luggage. But they have nice flight attendants and are professional. Traveling all the time they are a company I use often.
Very comfortable flight. Friendly staff which is always nice, and of course the always long lines that come with any airline. Overall, had a great experience would use again if the right deals come up! Use this company.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos