American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,975 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Just got back from my vacation! I was impressed with this airline, everyone received so much food on my international flight! It's was nice to be treated in the best way possible! I would totally recommend this airline!
I travel for work (I'm a consultant) and the service is great on AA, but personally I love them the most for international travel. The planes and the service are great and I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
I've never had a problem with American Airlines and their service is always punctual and excellent. I have flown with them many times and the customer service and planes themselves are wonderful. I definitely recommend!
Overall a nice experience although I’m not a fan of paying for checked bags. I primarily travel other airlines so there aren’t a lot of perks for me to travel American Airlines. Overall I would travel with other airlines
It has been a while since I’ve been on American Airlines but from my previous experience it is a fairly well company and priced well for all of the amenities, I’d travel through them again if I had to travel another time
very pleasant company, comfortable airplanes with screens, qualified professionals, excellent service and fast service; never had problems, would choose again and recommend to all people! very satisfied with the services!
I think for the most part they are a good airline and although they have had issues with customer service, I hope they continue to improve and are better in the future. More leg room and no baggage fees should be a rule.
American is my go to airline. Typically on time, great staff. I wish there was a bit more room on some of the smaller planes but that's typical. I fly about once a month and always look at American first. Would recommend.
Not sure if they were going through a major restructuring or merger but it was a disaster. Our flight was cancelled because they over booked. I have never heard of canceling everyone’s departure because of over booking.
Great experience each and every time we fly! Only thing that could make this better would be more leg room. But over all I have had wonderful experiences with American Airlines and that’s why i continue to book with them!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos