American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My family and I last flew with American on a trip to Spain. The flight was fantastic and very enjoyable. Every time we plan a trip and need to catch a flight we use American Airlines. I am very satisfied with their service.
I have found my flight experience on American Airlines to be quite nice. Usually a reasonable price. Coach is nothing fancy but they safely and cleanly get you from point A to pint B. I fly American normally when traveling.
The times I have used this airline has been a great experience the staff is very friendly and I've used it every once in a year. The costumer service is amazing they do not bother you if you're sleeping. I highly recommend it.
Each time I have flown using American Airlines, I haven’t been delayed or had lost luggage. Great customer service when I had to switch a flight and appreciated that they were patient with my throughout the entire process.
I absolutely love flying American Airlines. When I went to Miami I flew AA and everything was nice & smooth, great customer service and I love the updated planes with the tv's to watch movies throughout your entire flight.
very convenient. I don't really have an opinion. I'm just very indifferent they don't have anything that really makes me feel ecstatic. The flight attendants were polite and that all I can say. I was satisfied overall.
To keep this short, I got stranded for two days in Miami because of a snow storm and there were THOUSANDS of people waiting. They should have been way more prepared.
In my most recent AA travels, I have had great experiences especially with flight attendants which is very important. I wish their rewards was a bit better I feel like you have to fly A LOT before you get anything back.
It's a pretty good airline. One of the things I do not like about it is you have to pay $25 for your luggage. But they have nice flight attendants and are professional. Traveling all the time they are a company I use often.
Cada vez que viajo siempre mis boletos siempre ultilizo esta compañía para viajar son súper puntuales y el servicio el impecable son recomendados por mi parte el chequeo es fácil y rápido todo de forma rápida y práctica
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos