BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19991)
PJ D.
My family and I last flew with American on a trip to Spain. The flight was fantastic and very enjoyable. Every time we plan a trip and need to catch a flight we use American Airlines. I am very satisfied with their service.
Ashley L.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have found my flight experience on American Airlines to be quite nice. Usually a reasonable price. Coach is nothing fancy but they safely and cleanly get you from point A to pint B. I fly American normally when traveling.
Litcy P.
Bothell
The times I have used this airline has been a great experience the staff is very friendly and I've used it every once in a year. The costumer service is amazing they do not bother you if you're sleeping. I highly recommend it.
Fernando A.
Each time I have flown using American Airlines, I haven’t been delayed or had lost luggage. Great customer service when I had to switch a flight and appreciated that they were patient with my throughout the entire process.
Tyre H.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love flying American Airlines. When I went to Miami I flew AA and everything was nice & smooth, great customer service and I love the updated planes with the tv's to watch movies throughout your entire flight.
Khadijah R.
Brooklyn, NY
very convenient. I don't really have an opinion. I'm just very indifferent they don't have anything that really makes me feel ecstatic. The flight attendants were polite and that all I can say. I was satisfied overall.
Cynthia B.
Bronx, NY
To keep this short, I got stranded for two days in Miami because of a snow storm and there were THOUSANDS of people waiting. They should have been way more prepared.
Jessica C.
Lombard, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
In my most recent AA travels, I have had great experiences especially with flight attendants which is very important. I wish their rewards was a bit better I feel like you have to fly A LOT before you get anything back.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a pretty good airline. One of the things I do not like about it is you have to pay $25 for your luggage. But they have nice flight attendants and are professional. Traveling all the time they are a company I use often.
Andrea A.
Miami
Cada vez que viajo siempre mis boletos siempre ultilizo esta compañía para viajar son súper puntuales y el servicio el impecable son recomendados por mi parte el chequeo es fácil y rápido todo de forma rápida y práctica
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?