American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,953 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Amazing service. Every time I fly American they go above and beyond. Even if the flights are delayed, I can count on amazing customer service. The representatives do whatever they can to make sure my flight is stress free.
I had a great experience flying through this company, the flight attendants and the pilot were all very nice and explained what to do in case of emergency very well. We also arrived to our destination faster than expected.
American isn’t my typical airline and definitely not my go to. Nothing bad, per se, I just prefer other airlines. Flew them for my honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed the business class on our extremely long flight to Hawaii!
I prefer American Airlines over anything else! I always have a good experience when I fly with them. The little snacks they give there and you’ll be good to watch movies while on the plane as long as you download the app!!
Ive only flown with American once and it was a short flight, but would definitely do it again. I had no issues with luggage or overbooking. I was actually running late with about 15 minutes til take off and was still able to board.
When my dad passed away suddenly I struggled to find a last minute flight. But American came to my rescue, offered bereavement fare and made sure I got home to my family. They were amazing throughout the entire process.
No problems, nice and clean got to my destination on time without issues, the stewardess was kind and I liked the snacks and drinks offered, no complaints and it was easy for me to upgrade when they had room, so I could do first class instead of coach
I really like American Airlines, they focus on the quality of your flight and the customers as genuine individuals, not just someone who's giving them money. Money isn't the motive, a good experience is, and I like what they stand for!
I understand it’s not easy working with customers, but sometimes they need to remember they’re here to give us a service that we are paying for. Most of the time they offer one thing and when we need to pay its more money.
Horrible customer service. They gave my seat away when I was the last person to board the plane due to a connecting flight from the same airline being delayed with multiple other patrons connecting to the same flight.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos