BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19925)
Rachel B.
Norman
I love America Airlines! I always fly with them. I recently flew another airline and was not impressed. American always give you complementary snack/drinks and all the workers are very nice! Definitely would recommend!
Jennifer M.
Northampton
It’s fine. I don’t usually fly AA but occasionally I end up doing so, and I’ve had a fine experience. Nothing to really write home about, but no major tragedies or inconveniences either. Got me from point a to point b.
Very nice plane and people. I was hesitant when picking an airline Because you just never know.. they had very nice customer service and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely travel with them in the near future
Katie B.
Glen Allen, VA
I would always use this airline to fly from Richmond to Orlando and I just don’t remember anything spectacular from it. It’s a good airline in that it’s clean and the people are nice. There weren’t TV’s or great food.
Carolina A.
Alexandria , VA
I missed my flight from Miami back to DC this summer and they were SO understanding. The guy who helped me seemed genuinely worried and did everything he could to get me a flight out the next day. They were able to give me the flight change with no fee as well, which was awesome. There was a pretty big delay the next day which was a bit inconvenient, but their customer service the day prior more than made up for it.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I loved this bigger airline, airplane. Great customer service great food selection. I use it once or twice a year. Very comfortable seats and also has good entertainment. I am satisfied every time I use their airline.
Vanessa G.
I am also an AAdvantage card holder, which may also tell you something. If I could give this carrier less stars, I would. Truly, it has become evident to me, that this company cares about money first, and hardly cares about its passengers at all—despite the fact they are the ones forking over their hard earned cash. Suffice to say I have had enough awful experiences on this airline and I don’t care to have any more.
Rachel M.
Not a huge fan of AA. Their prices are never the cheapest, the service is mediocre, and the seats are exceptionally small unless you upgrade. They charge you for every step of the processing, even choosinging your seat.
Jasmine C.
When I need a fast, cheap flight, not necessarily worried about the quality of my flight experience, I go to American Airlines. I’ve always had an ok experience when it comes to check in, customer experience, flight routes, etc. Never anything that amazes me, but they get the job done nonetheless.
Delia F.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Never know what to expect with this airline. Sometimes the experience is very typical and good. Other times the experience is awful. It varies across international and trips abroad. However, with the pricing you can’t really expect more.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?