BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Karyn E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Delta is my go-to but American is my second. The last flight I had with them was San Antonio to Madison. The flight attendants were friendly and the flight stayed pretty much on time. Plane was clean and loading efficient.
Ruth B.
Overall good service on my flight from Houston to Boston! Seats were clean and staff was friendly as well as attentive. Worst part was probably the Whiney baby in front of me, but that has absolutely nothing to do with AA!!
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
They were ok the flight attendants weren't the nicest and the seats didn't really lean back everyone just seemed angry it was ok I don't really think I would fly with them again tho it was just not a good experience for me
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This airline is good bad and ugly. I'll start with the good. You can put flights on hold for 24 hours which is convenient. The actual airplane itself and staff are always very pleasant and prices are reasonable until you get to the bad and the ugly. Now the bad, it might not be the same price. The ugly: When you click on the flights they have a chance at jumping in price over double what you think it's going to be! Furthermore if you call them they will not honor the website price which is terrible. I think they should honor the price on their site or take down the flight if it's unavailable. Another thing they do is leave a flight that is unavailable up. I will say if you call them there is not a long wait time but their prices are VERY mis-leading!
Angela N.
Usually a very comfortable flight experience. Customer service is normally consistently friendly. There have been rare cases we've experienced bad stewardesses, but these are not very common. The planes are clean and safe.
Nichole H.
I have always had a great experience on American Airline flights! Leg room is alot better than other airlines in the economy cabin. Flight attendants are always respectful and go the extra mile to help and make the flight more comfortable!
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best airlines, never had a problem with them. Good customer service, would recommend flying with them. Usually higher prices than other airlines but rather pay the price than having problems with other airlines.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I fly them frequently with no issues. I don’t like their credit card/miles though. If you need a few more miles for a trip it is always cheaper to just pay for the flight instead of using miles. I never have an issue with them.
Isabella F.
Miami Lakes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used AA for a nonstop flight from LAX to MIA. Although it wasn't amazing it wasn't terrible. I just found it mediocre. Although the customer service was above average. I would recommend for short flights but nothing else.
Maria U.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Internacionalmente me encanta viajar con ustedes. Nacional (eeuu) son terribles. Mal servicio. No ofrecen ni un jugo. Muy mal para el precio de un pasaje con ustedes!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?