American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I would not really recommend American Airlines because in the past whenever I've flown American, the planes have been dirty and the crew has been less than impressive. It's not a bad airline but I wouldn't really recommend it.
I love American Airlines. I have their Citi Bank credit card so I always get miles to use with them. I am going to Paris in December and my flight price was phenomenal. I can't wait to fly with them for my birthday in December
American Airlines has always been my go to service of airline! This airline travels to many different places and it’s really easy to earn miles! Staff makes sure you are comfortable throughout the flight and I would recommend.
This is an OKAY airline. I only fly with them when I’m not flying with Delta. Customer service could use some work. I don’t use this airline often at all. I would only use this airline if I absolutely cannot find anything else.
American Airlines has had some poor reviews and stories I’ve read but I haven’t had any bad experiences from them at all! The pros are great food and space cons are very spendy. I was overall satisfied with my flights with them!
My husband and I flew home on American from a recent trip. We missed our first flight and they rebooked us without any hassle or extra fees. (I was pleasantly surprised.) But I still hate that they make you pay to check a bag!
9/10 times I have a very good experience with American Airlines. I like how large this company is because then they are everywhere. They have pretty good customer service usually. However AA is usually a more expensive airline.
Always have a great flight! They have plug outlets and a screen with free movies to watch and also games to play, and at night they make it nice and dark for you to be able to sleep. The best airline and i always fly with them!
I used it to travel back and foward to Venezuela sometimes they are friendly sometimes no sometimes the food is awesome sometimes is just bad if you take it in Venezuela is perfect when you take it in Miami they treat you awful
This is an amazing airline. I have been travelling all my life and have always used AA. They offer a vast array of destinations and you can get a good deal if you book ahead of time. I travel at least 4-5 times every year.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos