American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,880 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I've never had a major problem with AA, but they're still to me a so-so airline like most of the big air transport companies. Unfortunately the American air companies tend to be mainly out for a profit of any kind these days.
When flying with this airline 1st class was subpar. I have a five hour delay because my plane was broken. And they kept lying to us saying we were about to take off. I was not satisfied at all. I will not fly with them again.
My flights from Philly to Orlando and back are typically on time. The staff is nice, particularly if you are nice to them. Travel hint: flights tend to be booked, so if you're traveling to Disney and taking the Magical Express, check your carry-on for free at the gate and let Disney's bus service take it to your room for you. Jut don't forget your yellow tag.
I love the service in first class. I love this company and I trouble with this company every time I trouble, I been to places like France, Argentina, Colombia, New York, Las Vegas, New Jersey, Miami, Atlanta. Amazing company
Flown with them once. Got to my destination on time and was very comfortable the duration of the flight. Flight attendants were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend to others looking to fly through American Airlines!
I've flown with American Airlines many times as well and I love this airline! Can always find really great prices! They staff is always friendly and I've never experienced any problems with booking or my flights being late or delayed.
Fly American occasionally for international or long haul flights. Have generally had good service with few delays. Only had baggage lost (and recovered) once. Not my top pick of airline due to my location but a great option.
Great airline with great employees. I've never had a bad experience with American Airlines. I like that they check bags or valet them at the gate and if a connection is missed they try and get you on the next flight. Overall a great airline.
Love using American I have points built up from years and years of flights with them! I don't love how flights can sometimes. We delayed more often than other airlines it feels like. But love the friendly people at American!
I love flying with American. Fly attendants are super nice and helpful. And very time I have had problems with flights being cancelled, American Airlines finds a way to either compensate, or make the rest of the flight better
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos