BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Morgan M.
Carolina Bch, NC
I have been flying American Airlines for years and have thus accrued many miles through their miles program. Recently, I booked a transatlantic trip with the miles that I have saved up. The outbound trip was simple to book - lots of options for times and airports, and I was even able to book an AA flight and avoided paying British Airways high gas fees! However, the return trip was not so simple. The options for flights returning to the States was super limited, the times were inconvenient (5AM departure times? Really?), and the layovers were often so terrible that I would rather pay for a flight than take the flight for free. AA can get you to a wide number of places in the world, but I do wish that they had more partner airlines that we could use miles with (which would open up more airports that we could fly to/from).
Gabriela C.
Euless, TX
Great airlines especially the baggage perks ! I use it more for international flights my favorite part is the space and also they provide free snacks. Also I haven't had a bad experience with the flight attendants they are nice and helpful.
chelsy_eichenlaub E.
I hate American Airlines. I am a platinum member and still hate flying them. They just recently started charging for a CARRY ON, even if you are a customer with status. Their flights are constantly late and their aircrafts are so outdated.
Julie P.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight attendants were extremely helpful and attendant. I have zero complaints from the minute I got to the ticket counter to check in from
the minute I exited the plane. I would always recommend American Airlines to my family and friends!
Olivia C.
Bellingham, WA
I've had quite a few bad experiences with American. Almost every flight I've booked through them has ended up very delayed or canceled. Their customer service is great though in getting you where you need to go in the case of complications.
Alicia N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Can't really complain. Took my first international flight in November 2016. Had free movies the entire trip. Meals weren't the greatest but not disgusting. Beverages were offered many times. I've found really great prices through American and have booked another international flight for 2018. Overall I had a good experience with them.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Space is limited on their flights. I haven't flown with them in a few years bc of that. And with the price of the flights, I shouldn't have to sit in my neighbors lap on a lengthy flight. I hope, since it's been a while, things have changed.
Mikayla A.
Marion, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline offers generally affordable prices as long as you get tickets at the right time. I like having the boarding pass on my phone so I don't have to print it. I'm satisfied with my experience and I recommend this airline to others.
Rachel K.
Considering all of the options these days, AA is not a choice I make unless the price is significantly lower than other options. Their planes are old, they do not have Tvs in every head rest and you have to pay extra for snacks and drinks.
Mariah F.
Los Angeles
My favorite airline. The service is always great and the seats are always comfortable. The customer service is awesome. They're very attentive. One of the cons would be that I wish I could pick my seat! I would always recommend this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?